Sayings or Quotes You Often Use

• Someone did that to me at College a couple of months ago! I was sat in a group of people and my mate asked if she could try my glasses on, so I took them off, which my other mate walked in and saw me take them off, and her jaw literally dropped to the ground. She'd gone 4 months and not noticed. :roll

• Clueless people are indeed entertaining, I must admit. I've been saying "fortnight" lately, I don't know why, but I love it and it's convenient.

• I find whenever I need a passage of time to prove a point, eg "it's been like that, for, like, X" [X being the amount of time], I always say "half an hour", even if it was only a few seconds ago. If it was ages then it's referred to as "forever", but mostly it's "half an hour".

In fairness, "fortnight" is actually a great word!

• My list of randomness words & phrases that I love to say:

• Budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, budgie, BIRDIE!
    • Cricket
    • Cheese
    • The milk's gorn orf
    • You lika my pie? But it is a gooooooood pie!
    • Eye see youuuuuu!
    • Achevou (It's arabic but I have no idea how to spell it in english or what it means...)
    • Put him/her down! You don't know where he's/she's been!
    • FAIL
    • Heeeeeeere sharky sharky sharky!:shark
  • "Go die"
    "Man alive! But I wish you weren't"
    "There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them"
    "Would you close the door please? No, from the other side"

The last phrase comes in extremely handy.

• "There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them"

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
    I'll try and remember those.... [hehe]

My standard phrases are:
    "I would say that...." (used in EVERY Danish lesson (in Danish obviously))
    "愚か者め。" (orokamono me - damn idiot. Used by me under my breath whenever that obnoxious stupid classmate of mine annoys me. Which is often. I also use it about my younger brother, etc... :D )
    "Hääyöaieuutinen." (Rainbow press in Finnish; good to revive died-down conversations since it has nine consecutive vowels.)
    "えっ、何?" (e', nani? - huh, what (the hell)?. I just notice that more and more Japanese phrases are being used by me without me thinking about it :D)

I also frequently employ syllepsis in everyday speech:
    "Shut up and that book." (To my classmates whom I teach a bit of Japanese when they read in their books and chat in class [hehe] )

I am known for always muttering under my breath in a mixture of languages.

• I've started referring to everyone that annoys me as a "kn*bhead". As you can imagine it's got me into trouble with the madre a few times :D

Also whenever someone says "really?" I always go "yh rly" :D confused the hell out of my tutor today.

• "Go die"

I already say the former but the latter is pure brilliance, [hehe] ! Today I actually thought I was going to get in huge trouble: I walked into a door and screamed, "F*ck a Jonas!" regarding the Jonas Brothers - a friend of mine and myself don't really like them all that much - I mean, I like them as people but I don't think they're worth all the fame and excitement they're getting.

Pardon my foul mouth, though.

• "Would you close the door please? No, from the other side"

When Jen said this in "IT Crowd" I was laughing so hard :rofl I really have to remember that one.

I also say "No sh*t, Sherlock!" lately to everyone who states the obvious.

• When Jen said this in "IT Crowd" I was laughing so hard :rofl I really have to remember that one.

Haha, yeah I had been watching repeats of the first series a couple of weeks ago and subconsciously adopted it. Whats funnier, is the amount of poeple who've actually fallen for it [hehe]

• "No sh*t, Sherlock" was popular with my year at school about 2 years back. Still love it though.

My one mate uses "innit" all the time 'cause she speaks very ghetto, but there's another girl we hang round with who doesn't like "innit" so we take the p*ss out of her by talking ghetto and then going "Isn't It, Blood!" at the end of every sentence in a posh accent.

• -I love Jack E. Leonard's quote, "There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure."
    -"Bless, he forgot to pay his brain bill."
    -"I can tell you're lying. Your lips are moving."

The last phrase, is one that I would love to use on a politician.

• I dunno why but I kept on saying: "Knights who like to say...ni!" and then trying to have conversations just using ni! I actually managed to get my boyfriend to join in, which got us loads of funny looks in the common room! But it was funny! [hehe]

• Started using "silly goose" if someone does something stupid. Dunno why.

In the most severe cases of stupidity I put on a really retarded voice and go "eeeehh, I'm [insert name of retarded person here] and I'm a retard!"

"Happy Smiley Fun Fun Times" is another one I use a lot, if something good happens.

• I found myself saying "This is fun, this is a fun time" when we were in Geometry doing nothing. I heard that on iCarly, methinks.

• Three sayings spring to mind : "assumptions are the mother of all f**k ups" (Under Siege 2). If a colleague is singing badly in my presence : "who sang that song ?"... (Target gives name of singer)..."Let's keep it that way !" (Family Guy "Stewie"), and "Damn it !" (Lara Croft, Tomb Raider 2013)...