Strahov Fortress

• I am at the part where you need to get Lara over a barbed wire fence using some boxes and a pipe hanging on the ceiling. I am able to grab the pipe, but then she dies when I try to tuck up my feet. I also have tried moving the boxes around using the other two on the floor as well. Any suggestions?? thanks

• When in the strahov fortress, before you go to push the two stacked blocks over to the vent to turn off the gauge thingy so you can climb the bar over the fence, where do you go to get the strength needed to push the blocks?

• according to the cut sceens and notes it sounds as if i should have all five engravings by now (start of strahov fortress) but i only have the most recent - i didn't find any in von croy's apartment even though that was apparently the reason for going there. i assume that, as the game let me continue without them, i don't need/i wasn't meant to find them there - its just that the cutsceens make it sound like i should have them and i'm worried about going on too far only to have to start again from scratch. could someone tell me if i should have them?

• When at the gate (with the dogs on the other side) you have to push the top box. You''ll have to push the two other boxes on the ground to. Then you will be strong enough to push two crates.

• I beat the game and I didn't do anything to get them, well I actually I couldn't get them cause I tries to use the X-ray machine in the Louve and it didn't work..

• I didn't get them either. I jsut got the one painting itself in Hall of Seasons which was taken ... and the copy which Vasiley had ...

Wht do you mean by x-rax machine in the louvre? are you talking about the one at the archeaological dig? the one where you are supposed to get one of the symbols you will need for the door? Or did I miss something?

• Im just in the third hall after the door you need the ID-Card from one of the guards.
    I killed the two guards there, walking around on the platform.
    But i cannot shoot the third guard who stay a bit higher in a small door!
    I cannot climb the ladder up to him, because he shoot me down immediately.
    But there is also no chance to climb the other ladder at the side down, because something schoot me there too!

What i had to do there???

• climb the ladder about 1/2-3/4 of the way so that he doesnt notice u & wait until he turns & walks toward the control panel, then climb up and enter stealth mode immediately....take him down

• i still cant do it. u say i have to push all those boxes includeing the top one. How do i do that. im not strong enuf to pull or push those two stacked boxes and no matter how many boxes i move on the other side of the room ( next to the dogs ) i still dont get you useual message "i feel stronger now".

im getting well annoyed with it :ouch:

• Can't get her to say I'm strong enough either!!!! Although have found a way through the fence but can't get any further because gas is not turned off???