Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Hallo!

• Hi! :winki: My name is Emma and I live in England. As you can probably tell by the name of the thread, I can speak quite a few languages, which is really good for holidays, so I don't mind if you talk to me in another language, within reason.

It's taken me a while (since November, in fact) to finish Tomb Raider: Underworld, but, thankfully, I completed it this afternoon :happyjump The main reason it took me so long was because of those ruddy spiders :shelob and thralls. I HATE spiders! And don't get me started on those thralls, or I'll be banned for language straight away! Every time I saw one I scarpered! :fear

Some people may already know me as larasbestm8 from quite a few other forums, so if you do, hi again! :wave:

Oh and, by the way, I'm a complete nutjob, so just ignore me when I go all random...

Heeeeeeeere sharky sharky sharky...:shark

• Welcome, bienvenu, willkommen etc. :grins

I hate those thralls and spiders too, but I'm not afraid of them, I just found them incredibly boring after a while... [hehe]

• I can't stand 'em!

Once, when I was in Valhalla with the maze, I saw 4 thralls when I opened a door to get to a relic, got on my bike and drove out of the maze!

Yes, it is true, I am a chicken! :oops:

• Hey, WintersDream! Yes, just one language from me :P Welcome: enjoy your stay on the Forum :wave:

May the Force not be against you ;-)

• Bienvenido al TRG :-)
    You can expect any of the following languages from me:
    English
    Spanish
    French
    Russian
    And of course, the odd moment of incoherent Mathematical and Scientific babble ;-)

• o good another nut job! :D I'm a nut job too. Nice to meet you!

I'm also the Spam King! I used to be a much better King of Spam, but these days I'm busy with other things...

I hope you will agree: :reiher: <--- he is regurgitating a camel, yes??

you can speak to me in french or in latin. I can't say latin has come in very handy for travelling

toodaloo!