Southern Mexico - The Unnamed Days

• Hi I'm Beth and I've got the PS2 version of Tomb Raider Underworld. I'm in Mexico at the moment but I'm really stuck! I've done the thing where you have to pull that block down, which breaks the floor. I got the Jaguar Head and I went out to the door that brought me back to the outside of the temple. The field assistance thingy said I should look for Thor's belt but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I ran back to the motorbike. With that, I managed to find another part of the ruins (the one with men running out at you) I went into this little room and the field assistance said I should open the door using the switch but there's no switch OR door (at least, one that isn't visible) I really need help! I'm desperate!!

• Moved to 'Wii and PlayStation 2 Version' . I know these versions are fundamentally different from that of the 360 and PS3, but perhaps I could be of help. Let me just start by saying you won't find Thor's Belt anywhere in the jungle - the location of the major artifact won't be that easy to get. The "switch" involves you grabbing that pole and inserting it into the slot just to the right of the door, if you're facing it. Move the stone block close to the slot so you can climb up onto it and put the pole in.