Tomb Raider Underworld Teaser Trailer (fanmade)

• Just a little teaser trailer I made for Tomb Raider Underworld. I worked really hard on this for hours, eight I believe, but not consistently. I took breaks, left the computer, and all that. But I started at one point, and didn't finish this until about eight hours later. I used footage from different cutscenes in Underworld and timed and cropped them so they fit the music perfectly. I love how this came out, and I hope you do too!

• Great job. The music gave me chills.

The only thing I recognized that could be improved would be the font of the text, maybe, but that's up to everyone's own personal taste, so... ;-)

• Well done, cat. :thumbs: I'd give it a 9 / 10. Only because it isn't long enough for me. I could have watched it for hours, rather than minutes.
    But seriously, it is great. :thumbsup :awe All bow to the Cat. :awe :awe :awe

• Thanks but in all honesty, teaser trailers don't usually run for more than two minutes - hell, they're usually shorter, ;-) .

• Well, that's why they call them teasers, right ?!
    So, are you going to make another one ? Or was that just a one-off venture ? Nevertheless, it was quite impressive. :thumbsup