You know you're obsessed with TR when...

• He is, indeedy. Well, that's my feeling, you know? I mean, just look at him. No woman would want him (except me!!!!!!)

• ... you are going to a barber showing him a picture of Lara and say "I want to look exactly that way!" :legend:

• I know someone is obsessed with Tomb Raider when they carry their dual Heckler & Koch USP Match handguns with them, holstered in the back of their pants. Not like I've done that or anything.....

• You consider your crush on Alister 'a scandalous love affair.'

You want Alister's child 8|

If there will be a film version of the TR games you want:
    Keira Knightley as Lara
    Someone like Mos Def but better as Zip
    Greg Ellis as Alister
    Leslie Philips as Winston
    Barbie Orr as Natla
    Paris Hilton as Amanda (who wouldn't want to see her being smashed in a glass floor?)

You start watching Ashes to Ashes.

EDIT: You remember when Angie adopted Maddox.

Your nan buys you an Angie doll. (I loved that freakin' thing)

• Ah, did you watch it after? :D

Keira Knightly? No no no no! Keeley Hawes is where it's at!!! :D :D :D

• When you think Connor gets eaten on Primeval, you scream at the TV, "I've lost Alister! I can't afford to lose you too!" (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, Connor is a similar character to Alister/Zip)

• You try watching Ben 10 but because it's terrible you turn it off after twenty seconds (I was hoping to hear Greg! :( )

You beg your sister to take you to see the Star Trek movie.

• When you compare Lara with Christie from Tekken (another obsession) Let's face it, peoples. They DO look alike!

• ...You try to change your girlfriend's name to Lara...even when she isn't keen on the idea [hehe] ...