Thought I Should Probably Introduce Myself?

• I would imagine it's the playing in groups. Then it doesn't matter if you don't do a lot because someone else is sorting it out.

I've done that! I didn't have a laptop when I first got it so I was printing off the walkthroughs and I just stopped and started the game again when I couldn't be bothered to print then out again. Doesn't really get you anywhere, except up there in the Time Trial stakes.

• Well, I played nearly always the healer, so I had to look out^^

It's not that it's too hard (well, sometimes a bit), it's more, that it bores me sometimes.. don't know..
    But I think, at the moment, I'm just not in the mood to play something, because I don't play Legend or something totally different either.
    Could you tell me something? I'm just learning English for 4 1/2 years, so I'd like to know from a native speaker, if it's sometimes a bit difficult to read what I wrote?^^

• Sorry if I sound thick but what's O-Tone? :D

And that counts as the first time I've gone "whaaa... ?( " :D :D :D

Lol, and here I am with number 53. Taken me 4 days to get there, though, everyone's gonna think I'm a spammer :whistling:

• :rofl

Btw, did you manage to get past the man with the arms yet?

No! I am not there, yet! But I have managed to get into the big pyramide now! It can't be such a long way anymore! :frost ... but in 30 minutes, its House M.D.-Time so the Mutant has to wait. [hehe] ... :flee

EDIT: O-Tone = Original Tone = you dont watch the film in german or another syncro, you watch it in english :D

• Sorry, I forgot, that it's an german word, english pronounced xD
    It means, that it's the original sound, because that's what I like about watching films in the language they were produces, it's somehow the 'right' voice ;) it can also mean the sounds like a door closing or something like that, but that's not what I'm talking about :-)

• Wow, I must be like the last person, but ah well, better late than never; welcome to the forums Emma, :wave2: !

• Oh I LOVE Paramore; I saw them live in August 2008 and I'm seeing them again in June this year, :D !

• Lol nice one!

I had a girl in my History class back in school who got all excited at a Paramore gig because she was sat on someone's shoulders and Hayley saw her and waved at her. I was jealous much :D

• Lol nice one!

I had a girl in my History class back in school who got all excited at a Paramore gig because she was sat on someone's shoulders and Hayley saw her and waved at her. I was jealous much :D

I probably would have had a heart attack. I think I'll die at the upcoming concert - I think this one's having a meet and greet for Official Paramore Fan Club Members, like myself. If I meet Hayley or Josh or Jeremy or Zac I might just die on the spot. Not Taylor though, I don't know him all that much.

• If I do meet them, which I PRAY I do, I'll be sure to take tons of photos! Well, I'll take tons of photos even if I don't get to meet them, :D !