You know what? ...That never occurred to me before

• I was talking with my mum this morning about the fanfiction. I was telling her about Alister's trip to Genoa and his dissertation. She was very interested in that, "Ooh! Like me, then!" she said. She explained that the dissertation is like what she's doing for her PHD (she's a PHD student) and came to the conclusion that Alister MUST be a PHD student. I was slightly gobsmacked. All I could say was, "You know what? That never occurred to me before."

Did anyone else come to this conclusion or am I just stupid?

• DHP means Doctor of Philosophy, right? [hehe]

I always helt the opinion, that he had studied Art History or Archeology or something like this to become an historian.
    Do you get such an
    enormous knowledge about myths, legends and history by study philosophy? (Ask your mother :grins)
    I dunno?! 8|

I am just wondering, if this wasnt written in his characterprofile in the Extras of TRL... I think so?! Can't check it now... :x

• Not a bad find Beth!

She explained that the dissertation is like what she's doing for her PHD (she's a PHD student) and came to the conclusion that Alister MUST be a PHD student.

That thought occurred to me when he spent half the game researching for Lara and whatnot.