*Tsk-tsk* Goofs!

• I was playing TRL and noticed a goof on the Japan level. At the beginning, we see Lara come out of the lift (with probably the sexiest legs ever :shy: ) whilst talking to Zip. She has no earpiece, so how are they communicating? What, does Lara have her mobile on loudspeaker? Has anyone noticed it? Has anyone got other goofs?

• That's weird, Lara's always had her earpiece when I've played that level. What I find weird is that her mouth doesn't move in-game.

• I found that mighty strange aswell. They'll go through all the details of getting her a*se to move in the right way but they leave out the whole talking thing... Silly gooses :D

• ...They'll go through all the details of getting her a*se to move in the right way but they leave out the whole talking thing... Silly gooses :D

8| :rofl Now we know a little bit more about the priorities of male game directors! :-P

• That does seem to be the case!

If you looked really deeply into it it could be seen that not focusing on the mouth moving could be rooted into sexism in the way that women should be seen and not heard, but I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. :D