Tomb Raider 9 Will Make You Say "Lara, I love you even more!"

• [Blocked Image: http://i465.photobucket.com/al…/262085394_8d7945717f.jpg]

Ian Livingstone isn’t the Eidos president for nothing. He’s a walking, breathing hype machine for the next Tomb Raider title, and it's great to have him here.
    In an interview with Gaming Indians, Livingstone talked about Underworld’s supposedly lackluster performance and Tomb Raider’s appeal as a continuing franchise. “As a franchise, I don’t think Lara Croft is going down at all. In fact, her popularity continues to increase.” He goes on to compare Lara’s commercial and critical performance across games to James Bond. “If you look at movies, James Bond has survived 40 years. Not all those films have been great, but the character remains strong.”

But that’s not even the juicy part.

On the ninth Tomb Raider title, Livingstone says that it “will surprise a lot of people and reinvigorate the franchise. There are some remarkable things we’re doing in the next Tomb Raider to make you say, ‘Oh Lara, I love you so much!’” Well, in our case, maybe it will make us say, "Oh Lara, I love you even more!"

Any ideas what the surprise(s) may be?

http://www.gamingindians.com/2…-arkham-thief-hitman-etc/

• Any ideas what the surprise(s) may be?

Maybe Lara is going to team up with ' Alice ' from the RE series to combat some really evil zombies ? Now that would be WOW. [hehe]

• if you hav'nt heard about tomb raider 9 and you don't want to know about it yet then look away now. :shoot: Apparently it is set way before tomb raider 1 the whole reason she became an world adventurer. there is a whole new combat system. you can find melee and ranged weapons or you can just stick with combat. you can finnaly use a rope to climb up rocks and stuff which i have been hoping to use since i very first played tomb raider. :rope: i can not wait until tomb raider 9 comes out and im getting it as soon it comes out. i'll camp out the shop if i have to. :camp

:happyjump