What book are you reading at the moment ?

• I am reading the Dr. Jack West trilogy by Matthew Reilly . Great fun and extremely fast paced , you really can't put the book down. :thumbs:

• Excellent thread idea, Questy :thumbsup . I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's positively excellent!

• I just started reading " The Link " a book about the discovery of our earliest ancestor called " Ida ". Very interesting and informative.
    Got it for my birthday.
    @ Catracoth : Thank you ........ :hug

• I started reading Stephen Kings new novel " Under the Dome " while still reading " The Link ". Who says men can't multi-task :applaud

• I do that too Tombraider girl, usually have two going at once. I'm reading Eggs by Jerry Spengli. It reallly good. Bout these two kids that don't get along, but they do... oyeee and funny! I would DEFINTALY suggest it to everyone.

• Well, I'm supposedly reading the Japanese translation of the last Harry Potter volume, but since I hardly ever have time for that (or am too tired for reading that complex a writing system when I do), I'm still in the first chapter... :|

• I just finished And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, so I'm moving onto The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

• I am reading " the coming of the global super storm " . It.s about global warming and the effect it has on our weather and climate.
    Did you know that the movie " The day after tomorrow " is a movie adaption of the fore mentioned book ? Worth reading guys ! :thumbs:

• I'm rereading my favourite piece of literature, Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You by Peter Cameron.

• Well, I'm reading the german medival book 'Das Nibelungenlied'. It's very old, from the 12th or 13th century.

• I've heard of the " Nibelungen " isn't that the story of Siegfried & Isolde ? :think:
    I'm still reading " Under the Dome " an epic by Stephen King . I like it :sun: