Terrible Letdown

• I have all the TR games from day one. After TR Underworld, this is truly an amazing turn around in the series. I play Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds survivor and they are "kind" of OK. For the first time I probably will not - maybe - acquire a new TR game. I don't like the trick publishers are now pulling by using digital downloading and requiring the need to be connected to the internet. I think it is getting time to pursue other areas of interest. If and when they come out with a "real" 3D game I will be back on board. To go from true free form 3D to a fixed isometric view for this beloved series is, in my opinion, just downright sad. :S

• To go from true free form 3D to a fixed isometric view for this beloved series is, in my opinion, just downright sad. :S

This game is not supposed to be part of the series. Tomb Raider 9 is still coming, totally independent teams are working on the two projects. I understand that you are maybe unhappy that this is not like you imagined the next game to be, however TR9 would not come any sooner if LC and the Guardian of Light did not exist. So lean back, and be happy for those who are excited to get another game inbetween. ;-)

• I hope so. Nice to know. Reminds me of Duke Nukem in Manhattan side scroller. You wait for DN4 and it never comes out (they just keep working on it.....for years now), .....except for the side scroller. It was not isometric, but was one of the better side scrollers that I have played --- and I am not of fan of those :think: .