2011 - A big year for Tomb Raider?

• Karl Stewart recently twittered

2011 will be big for #tombraider

Do you agree? Do you expect great things?

I definitely take this as a sign that the new Tomb Raider might come out around November/December. Otherwise the year would not be sooo big, would it?

On the other hand, I bet there will be at least another add on to "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light" (although I have the feeling that most fans don't love it that much).

Plus, another event I personally am waiting for is the release of the "Trilogy Box" (Legend/Anniversary/Underworld) on PS3. Yes, I have all the games on PC and Xbox, but still... Trophies!!! [hehe]

I'd also like to see the Comic Series return, but I feel that will not happen. :cry I personally don't care much about a new movie. Besides that will definitely not happen in 2011.

• At the moment just german people can see this thread, as it's marked "german"...Should be changed ^^

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to this year and expect it to be really big for the TR franchise.

Afaik Guardian of Light WAS loved by most of the fans but Crystals organisation wasn't the best and so people got annoyed by GoL (including me). At first the time-exclusivity for Xbox-players, then the way they spread the DLC and so on... :huh

But back to topic ^^
    I'm also quite sure it will come out in late 2011 and somehow hope it won't be around christmas, as I clearly won't have the time then to play it [hehe]

The trilogy box is really great for PS players! Maybe there will be some more extras then, or a nice box art :D

Let's just hope for a exciting TR-year with some fantastic, mouth-watering screenshots, some trailers that will leave us speechless and a great Reboot of our beloved heroine 8o

• I guess the next Tomb Raider game will launch a new era for the brand. Maybe the year 2011 will make Tomb Raider a phenomenon! :D With Trilogy Box being released, rebranding the icon (I'm referring to this) and other stuff the names Tomb Raider and Lara Croft might reach a whole new level, create an enormous hype among gamers. We have to wait and see... :thumbsup

• Definitely and I was always wondering why can't they make the game better with advance graphics and story line. Now they are going to release an awesome version. Can't wait till I get my hands on it.