Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - What did you think of the movie?

• I liked AJ just fine. I think she did a decent job although I think that she put a little too much of herself into the character.

I would imagine that there were several actors who could have nailed the role had they chosen to do it.

As far as actors working to get into a character, there are several I can think of...

Linda Hamilton from Terminator and T2 worked for over a year learning to shoot, working out (she got ripped for T2), fight just to be Sarah Conner.

Carrie Ann Moss from the Matrix studied firearms, martial arts and did most of her own stunts (maybe all) for the matrix

• Sometimes the best actors in the world can't save a movie,
    and sometimes the best stories can't survive bad acting.
    It's kind of like trying to nail jello to a tree, finding a good movie. :D

• I guess you wanted to say "close" not "chose"?? Why should I do that? If you wanted the poll to end you should have given it a number of days - the default is 0 which means endless.

• hi :wave:
    AJ :training: did a good job in TR and TR 2 bad that she is not going to make a TR3 :sad: . And the producers dosen't want to either :mad: they say

:vertrag: "The interest is gone for Tomb Raider :shoot: and the production costs are now prohibitive," says Gordon :x .

What about other people, but they can't make a movie3 because of other people tell them to do it :ouch:.

And convinsin AJ to make TR 3 :shoot: can't help now.
    Even if i woted or other people did or do ( sign there :vertrag: , maybe she can convins them to make another TR movie :-D ) it dosen't help the producer Gordan i think :einfall: dosen't want to make another. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :x :x :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :( :( :( :(

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• All I can say is that even though the movies were fun to watch, I'd like to just see some CG movies...that way an actress wouldn't have to keep up the pressure of being "Lara Croft" :-D

• I think that the TombRaider movies were brilliant, well i can only judge on the first movie but still, it was great. if you think about it Lara Croft is a kind of perfectionist i mean she can't go wrong in tombs so she has to be and Angelina Jolie was excellent in the movie. She wasn't just acting as Lara croft she was Lara. And besides i admire Ang. for impersonating Lara. Ang. didnt even know one thingabout Lara and in a few months she knew as much as we do now (being TombRaider fans and stuff :wink: ) and she put a lot of training and a lot of effort into it for one movie. She had to do yoga, martial arts and weapons training just for one movie. It's incredable. so yeah Angelina gets my vote. She rocks!!

• maybe pipe56721 has good info or something :einfall:

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try