Posts by Bootz

** deleted. sorry but chronicles does not allow links in their forum so we do the same with their links**

has the walkthrough of all levels with all the hidden secrets.

yay! dunno how i missed that, i think i just kept looking for a way off the diving board :)

Got that silver, yay. No idea where the missing 2 are now :(

hehe. The gym was hard at first, but as you get one by one, you find a route to get to the others.

How far in the game are you?

Ok, I've got the gold one, I'm just missing 3 silver, which 1 is definately in the Pool room on the middle balcony bit. - ive managed to pull one of the fish statues forward to the edge of the pull using the middle chandalier.

I have the 2 pool gates open, its whether the third at the back of the tunnel can be open or not....

Also I've yet to work out what the shiny ball does, though i managed to pull it offits statue, but no further.

Can anyone get to both top sides of the pool yet?

I can only get to the statue side.

I don't think so. I think just completeing Bolivia unlocks the Manor, but only contains the 4 rooms and hall - as you see on the map/pda view.

I'm there too now:

"The risen Athena turns to face the Sun, whose burden then reveals the Golden Laurel."

Yay, just missing 3 silver now though.

One is defiantely in the pool room on the middle semi-circle balcony.

There is also a shiny ball I pulled down from one of the sides, and a shiny plant/chandeliar in the middle, but I can't seem to grip onto it.

Ah yes, I'd actualyl turned those statues a while before, but now I've returned to re-digest it :) It reads:

"Within the Hall of Knowledge, Tomes of Cerulean, Topaz, Viridian and Crimson in turn reveal their Arcanum."

Aha! Thats where those books come in.

Has anyone explored Croft Manor much yet?

I'm on 16 bronze, 6 silver at the moment, but a bit stuck now. I've justbeen into the libary into the secret passage and pulled the lion tongue to turn this block around in the wall, but I haven't worked out where that comes out yet.

The gym is complete, but there is a silver in the pool room i need to get to, as well as the 2nd underwater passage gate to open.

Yeh I can do that from menu with the big/long ones, but its more the cut scenes which can go on a bit longer than necessary. But managed to get past that bit now, instead did a roll over the pressure pad so by the time the 'pan over' was finished i was off the pad.

I've just completed level 3 (Japan) with all the secrets, but I noticed when I go to Main Menu > Extras > Object Models > Japan > Party Female 3, the game crashes out with 'wrong mkloadob version data 29b....'

Anyone else getting it? I know this isn't a big thing :) but annoying none the less. I couldn't see a way to email any tech support to inform them of bugs.

ahh I got it finally :)

I found doing a roll over it worked the best which played the scene (with the ppl talking), but door didn't continue opening. Now have placed third crate on correctly. That was fiddly :)

But yes, if anyone knows if scenes can be skipped, lmk :)

Is there a way to skip cut scenes? I'm stuck getting the gold artefact, trying to align the door up correctly. The cut scene lasts too long for me to move the crate off in time.

Even just stepping onto the third to trigger the cut scene, I still can't get off it in time, and the gaps go too far high/door too high.