Posts by jordanski

Hi everyone
    Could you please help me with what must be the easiest of answers.
    Im stuck at the very start of this level (Nepal). Ive got to the other side of the ravine (first checkpoint) and i know that you must jump and use the grapple on the bell but after that i cant find anywhere to swing/jump.
    I can see the large icicles and presume that you have to interact with them but i ve tried shooting swinging in to them, all bloody sorts but nothing seems to work. I presume that the answer must be staring me in the face but i suppose thats the beauty of this game.
    Many thanks in anticipation

Mark from Leeds
    United Kingdom

I'm throwing the ps2 out of the window in a minute and the bloody game along with it!!!!!
    ................1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10..... Okay so i ve calmed down but just to let you know that i cant find the sword at the boss level. Ive made the globes swing, then i got Lara off the machine but i cant find the sword...where the hell is it? by the time i dallied about the whole bloody thing has stopped working and i have to do it all over again.
    I cant believe i've paid good money to feel like this!!!

Ok get this, ive been stuck in the Ghana level for bloody ages, (the wifes not impressed) ive done the bit with the statue with handcuffs and the waters down at the bottom, i ve swam around a bit and then i jump on the raft and used the grapple to allow lara to go back up to the top of the cave, but what do i do now???
    Arrrgh!!!!!!!!!
    Jordanski Leeds Uk

It been great looking at this forum when i ve got stuck on the hard bits in the game but oh no it seems that i'm stuck on what must be an easy bit cos there is not a post to help. so okay i'll swallow my pride and ask you, a kind person. if you could help. I ve done all the motorcycle jumps and all that and eneded up at the side of a building. Ive pulled the platforms with the grapple and got on to the pole and climb to the top aqnd stopped there......jumped and killed Lara, twenty maybe thirty times.....I am stuck here and i aint reached the boss yet, talk about amateur!!!
    CAN YOU HELP???