Posts by kristelk

I AM STILL TRYING FIGURE THIS PART WHERE LARA HAS TO MAKE THAT JUMP TO THE OTHER SIDE SHE IS NOT DOING PLEASE TELL ME HOW I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS LEVEL SO THAT LARA CAN VIST JAPAN. IT IS THE LAST LEVEL PERU PRESENT PLEASE HELP. THIS IS PS2 NOT A PC.

[quote]Originally posted by kristelk
    :einfall: :no: :roll: Now the targets red and grey have gone off altogether? Anybody else who would like a refund on their game?

:einfall: :no: :roll: Now the targets red and grey have gone off altogether? Anybody else who would like a refund on their game?

I am on the peru level where Lara had to drain the water out to get to other side i finished that part know i am stuck on the part where Zip is telling lara to be careful where the floors or falling how in the world do i get to the other side i have a ps2 so need to know what bottons to push so that lara can contuie on with level................................

send a screenshot anything will help

:x In the middle of front room where the fire place is at there is a sun staute on the floor what is that and what do we do............... :flare:

Correction: These are the ONLY two things that happen at the box when we try to aim:

1.) The guns go back in her pockets so she can aim and do not return, or

2.) The guns were never out in the first place. In this instance, we get a nice red target that disappears as soon as the guns are taken out.

Is it possible that there is a bug in the game?

I am almost at the end of the peru level where Lara has to jump to the gap on the left. but she dies what i am doing wrong send a screenshot to help me. :-o

thanks krystal

:mad: :shout:She will not shoot the box with the reward in it. So now what? Also, why isn't there a walkthrough of her house like you had with TR3?

:P My cousin and me are playing tr legend and we can't figure out how to get the sheilds from the gym in lara's mansion help please????? Also how do you get into the secret room in the libary My cousin moved a small bookcase but can't find something to put on the other lighted step to keep it in place so the side door opens. what are we supposed to put there?

:mad: i am playing tomb raider the legend, and i can't figure out how to move the two crates by water can any one send a screenshot for me so that i can get out of this part?????? please help