Posts by Imaginary Voncroy

Well, I may not agree with you...

First of all, I know it might be strange, I hate Nightwish!!! ...but love Within Temptation and Evanescence.

I don't agree with you when you say that Nightwish and WT are better than Evanescence... (just my opinion)

I just think that Evanescence were very much punished, because they came out after these two bands... And everyone started to say they copied Nightwish and Within Temptation, when actually these three bands were formed almost at the same time...

I hate Tarja's voice, she has probably the most hugly female voice I've ever heard in my entire life... Don't give me wrong though, I'm not saying she can't sing, but I just hate her voice...

Evanescence seems to offer much more than those two bands, and they certainly are much more successful... The last Nightwish and Within Temptation albuns were both a huge deception, and we almost see that they can't go much far because their best was already reached... Well we saw the worst side of Evanescence, their commercial side, but they are going to release a new non-commercial true metal goth album... Seems they are here to stay...

I can't deny I love them, but from my point of view, they're at the same point of Nightwish and WT now, and they can even be better than them...

Well, I guess that the chronology of Tomb Raider history is, with the six games:

1- Cambodia
    2- Ireland (3rd Chronicles adventure)
    3- Tomb Raider 1
    4- Rome (1st Chronicles adventure) - I guess this explain why Larson and Pierre survives and fights Lara after their work for Natla... And the opera's house at the beggining is the same of TR2, I read somewhere...
    5- Tomb Raider 2
    6- New York (4th Chronicles adventure) - this is obvious... If you enter that secret room at the TR3 mansion, you'll see the Iris, so this adventure was clearly before TR TLR...
    7- Tomb Raider 3
    8- Russia (2nd Chronicles adventure)
    9- Tomb Raider The Last Revelation (Egypt part)
    10- Tomb Raider The Angel Of Darkness

Ok, my type is rock, absolutely...

I like Within Temptation (Ice Queen - Tremendous song!)
    Linkin Park (Crawling - The song of my life!!! Pity they're too commercial)
    Korn (Thoughtless - totaly me)

But my nº1 band ever is Evanescence!!! Absolutely!!!

Wish that Lara wakes me up inside, saves me from the dark and brings me to life!!! [hehe]

PS: About avatar options, can't I change it?

Ok, I'm s excited... This is my first post on a TR forum... I've been a fan of Tomb Raider since the beggining of the series and now I find someone to talk about my favourite game ever!

I've been reading your posts about the existence or not of Kurtis... I don't understand why some of you think that Kurtis never existed, like if Karel was Kurtis all the time... But remeber the last scene of the Louvre, at the end of that "cat and rat" game between Kurtis and Lara, when Lara finds Kurtis down on the street unconcious, and someone hurt her, certainly Karel... So Karel and Kurtis were both at the same place! He do exist! I know that unfortunately played AOF only once, because my PS2 is broken... But I remember the whole story, and the idea I had from that transformation of Kurtis by Karel, was only a way to confuse Lara... Maybe once or twice, Karel was Kurtis to make Lara search the painting, but the main scence when we play with Kurtis, he's rally him...

About the question: "Is he dead or alive?", it's obviously he's alive, because at the end there's that idea of faith, like if the destiny is going to put Lara and Kurtis together again...