Posts by XIII

Dear Tombraidergirl

you might remember me from wikiraider. thankyou for letting me edit the necessary articles. As you may notice the levels for Tomb Raider 1 are complete. If you can provide that table template for all the levels, i will fill in the rest as shown in the Tomb Raider levels. I was updating the last revelation page and you had produced a levels template which i forgot after i had changed the page. Sorry but can you remember the template name? it already had pictures taken by you.

FANTASTIC PICTURES!

SPOT ON WALKTHOUGHS!!

I will be polishing off last revelation and chronicles soon. Concerning release dates i will try to find them. I still do not know what you mean by version release dates for Tomb Raider 1 since i am not sure of any versions that were made.

If there is anything else you need to talk about or you have any ideas, please e-mail me. If you are too busy but need something edited or created or whatever needs doing, just contact me since I am changing the page all the time.

Also I would like to edit the main page completely with better more elaborate menus. I have some great pictures that could go on there and I got loads of ideas. Do you want me to send you a template or can I just edit the page straight away??

Thank you

Adam