Posts by ptou666

Hi Klaas,
    Thanks for the screenshot. I've tried this position over and over again but still no luck. I'll try to add a screenshot of one of my tries.
    I'm almost sure that I've saved the level with a bug included, but everything else seems to work ok. I'll have to try the level over again and I'll let you know if it works.

Yes I did - I have the box on the far pressure plate, so that the furthest manacle is open; I then stand on the other plate until the ledge stops revolving. I then run and jump on to the ledge (which is now going the other direction) and jump on to the central ledge.
    I can do this quite quickly (although I usually stumble slightly when reaching the central ledge) and I can be in front of the star while the second manacle is still wide open. I use the grapple and pull the star out, but the arms don't come down.
    I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with the program (maybe a bad 'save') and I may have to start all over again.
    Thanks again for your replies.

I have followed the walkthrough for the water puzzle but am stuck; I have placed the stone block on the right-hand pressure pad, and jumped back to the left-hand pad.
    I cannot seem to leave the pad and get to the centre in time to pull out the star to lower the arms. I can get there while the last manacle is still wide open, but the arms won't come down.
    I have tried many different ways of timing the run to the revolving ledge, but none seem to work. Can anyone suggest the correct sequence to speed up the journey to the centre ledge?