Posts by Hachapuri_Cheburek

I wouldn't say "Breath.." was hard. It was quite easy for me...

Annoying:
    1) "Hall Of Seasons" (Spirit of the Keeper Remix :) ). I hope you know why... :ouch: :ouch:
    2) "Red Alert" in TR5. Bugs, bugs, bugs. Bugs. Bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs, damn bugzzzz.... As angelreject2003 said, wrong save in the wrong place does it all... :evil: Last time I saved right after I went out of the lift and the two guys that should've been falling from top (in front of the door leading to the helicopter) didn't appear. :ouch:
    3) "Coastal Ruins" in TR4 when you come to it for the first time.
    How the hell should I know that I have to press "Action" in front of one tiny little hook? :ouch:

Hard:
    Any given TR3 level. Not really hard but very long and takes a lot of time and patience.

I agree that many areas with goodies are not well hidden. In many cases, you just have to come back for goodies after increasing the strength. Take Louvre roofs from "Louvre Galleries" level for example - there are two doors down there and when you're trying to open either one, Lara's saying "I'm not strong enough". And then, after climbing up and kicking the door, her strength will be increased and you'll be able to open the doors. Same thing about "Parisian Ghetto" (beginning). So, in most cases, you just have to go back to the long distances to get some goodies. And it is annoying that in many cases it's just one medipak or one pack of ammo. :evil:

Hello, everyone!

Are there any secrets or secret areas in LCTR:TAOD? I have reached the "Hall Of Seasons" but haven't encountered any secret areas so far...
    I have found many well hidden areas with stuff like money, guns, shells, medipaks but those weren't secrets...