Posts by The Poet

Yes! :D I know it! :-) I've only heard it about two times, though... But I like it! :D I also like Nightwish. Indica was on a world tour with Nightwish a while ago. If you want to know something about Finland, just ask. I'll be happy to answer as well as I can. :D

I couldn't be a tomb raider because:

1. I'm not athletic.

2. I get scared quite easily

3. I'm a bit short.

4. I couldn't handle guns of any kind.

5. I couldn't kill animals.

6. I know nothing about ancient relics.

And those are only the few things that come up to my mind right now. [hehe]

I'd like to learn German and Spanish... :-)

To Masterofdesaster: I like Indica too! :D And I hope that you'd learn Finnish sometime, it's a great language (but difficult). :D

That was so AWESOME! :happyjump

But I can't hear what Lara and others are talking, because I don't temporarily have speakers on my computer... :ouch: But I've read posts about it from other forums too, so I know a bit of what is going on that video. Natla is back?! I would have never seen that coming... 8o "Drop it Zip or I'll drop you", sounds like an intense part of the game... :D I'm so excited!!! :happyjump

Edit: Now I have my speakers again, and WOW! It sounds amazing! Lara sounds better and Natla sounds creepy in the end... :happyjump

Those pictures look so good... I don't know wkat else to say but wow. :happi

It seems to be so far, and I'm excited about it! November 3rd can't come fast enough.

November 3rd? Is that the date of release?

(Sorry, I've been offline for a while and I'm a bit confused about all the new information of Underworld...)

I have seen it too, and I have also seen the other Indiana Jones movies, except the new one, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Have you seen it?

Hello, obi-wan_the_hobbit! :-D Have you seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? I just started to think about your location info... :D

I'm quite new and I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I live in a nordic country (which I hope to leave as a mystery for a while). I listen to all kinds of music from heavy metal to pop music. My favorite computer games are of course the Tomb Raider games. I have the following TR games:

• Tomb Raider I
    • Tomb Raider III Premier Collection (includes The Lost Artefact)
    • Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
    • Tomb Raider Chronicles (and Level Editor)
    • Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

• Tomb Raider Anniversary

I also play The Sims games. I'm excited about the Tomb Raider: Underworld game and the pics of it look awesome! :yepp

I think this is enough, if you want to know more, just ask and I'll be more than happy to answer. :D