Posts by laracroft2009

I'm near the end and I can't find secret #3. Can you show me where the ladder is or how to get to secret three.
    "Lower Part of the Jungle
    Make a running jump onto the elevated golden platform between the trees.
    Secret 3:
    This is a nasty one. You might have heard the sound of a trapdoor opening. This trapdoor is timed and around the corner on the right. Have a look at it so you have a good idea of where you are going. Go back to the beginning of this section and quickly run towards the open door. Drop down to find that the ground below is perfectly safe. Follow the passage and climb up. Also climb up the ladder at the end. When you reach the passage on your right, backflip onto the platform behind you. Climb up onto the red part. Now a lot of difficult jumps will follow.

Click to see full size:

- Slide down to the left onto the platform number (1).
    - From here take a running jump across the first waterfall to platform number (2).
    - The next save spot is a bit below you. Position in the middle of platform 2 and take a standing jump onto platform (3).
    - Two platforms lower is another save spot. You have to jump there. If you slide you will slide sideways into the molten gold. From the upper part of platform 3 take a standing jump onto platform (4).
    - Now you have to cross the next stream. A bit to your right is a higher platform (5) on which you can stand. Take a running jump to get there. Do not try to grab the ledge.
    - Look up the hill. Two blocks higher is another save platform. Stand on the highest edge of platform 5 and take a standing jump onto platform (6).
    - Turn slightly left and jump onto the next save spot (7) two squares up and one to the left.
    - Now turn toward the slide on the left end. Jump onto it and slide down onto platform (8).
    -From here take a running jump towards the waterfall. (9) The wall will break and you can step through.

Look at the ceiling. There are solid looking platforms around. Each square underneath a solid platform is safe. Run in a straight line towards the flares and pick them up. A leopard will attack. Take him out without stepping into any molten gold. There are two save spots in the area on the left. Take a running jump onto the first spot. Then a standing jump onto the second further on the left. Turn left to see an alcove with the golden skull. Take a running jump to get there and collect the Golden Skull. Jump back the way you came. Now run in a straight line towards the small medipack. Collect it and run into the adjacent chamber. Run up the stairs and step out through the open door. Slide down onto the platform where you have been before. Jump across the waterfall to the next save spot. Climb up onto the next block and further up to the left. In the right corner you can find a slide. On the short ramp jump to the left to slide backwards down the second one. Grad the ledge at the end and let go. Slide further down to end up back on the golden platform where you found the shotguns shells. Again running jump onto the higher platform."- tombraidergirl

I have no idea where the safe spot is. Can you please show me????? I'm trying to get all the serets so that I can play the bonus level.

I need advise, I'm at the this part of the walkthrough:
    "Run over to the left gate and open it with the card. Step through. In the chamber on the right you can find some ammo in the bag on the bed. Then run to the left, down the passage and through the huge double door. Open it. Ahead is a guard in the ventilation shaft. Ignore him for the time being, we will leave him for the Proto. Go to the right instead. In the laboratory there you will meet the Proto. If you open the door, the Proto comes towards you, but then runs past and into the ventilation shaft with the guard. One opponent less to worry about. Behind you two creatures appear in the laboratory. Take care of them, then exit again. It might be necessary to kill a third creature as well. Now run to the ventilation shaft, with the dead guard "- from TRG walkthrough is it possible to punch and kick the creatures one at a time???? Because if I use my gun I use up all the bullets and I need the them to kill proto. I got to the end of the level with no bullets, sometimes it would shot two bullets out and I know its a bug.

I'm trying to get to that hallway with the keeper and I can't get up to the platform I stop at the where the switch is then I continue up. Lara turns around then I go to the right, then as soon as she turns back to face the wall she lets go and falls to her death. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I cpuldn't read it. So I fixed it with the help of my mom. We got the right reslolution and yes I got the numbers mixed up the first time, the 2 looked like an x but I found out the problem and I'm on my way to finishing the game. The pictures help, alot.

I'm alomost done with the storm drains and I'm at the end where you need to blow up on of the boilers and then eascape into a tunnle. Well there are two tunnles, does it matter which one you go in???

Do you know the door that you need to open to get the two maps, ammo and whatever else you need using the code you found in the wallet. I put in the code and it said it was wrong. Does anyone have a savegame file that is after the door is opend??? If so please let me know. I may have to get the game on PS2.

Anyone who has the pc version of the game please tell me what resolution for my graphic card is need to read the code and the numberpad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ouch: :mad:

"Ahead is a security door with a numberpad. Open this by using our code."
    I can't open the secrurtiy door with the code it says it wrong. Anyone have a picture of the number pad that shows which buttons to press, not the code itself.

tombraidergirl do you have a picture of the number pad that shows the buttons that we need to hit because I tried putting in the code, 14529 i believe it says, and it says it's wrong, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! :ouch: