Posts by Tomb_Raider04

Hey I need help. I'm stuck at this part:

Lever for the Scarab of Osiris

Enter the passage. We will explore the rest of the large room later. Run along till you come to the next set of traps. Around the corner on the right four rotating blades await you. They are moving back and forth in sets of two, one of them on the upper level, the other on the lower. You need to get past. I found it easiest to wait for the upper ones to come towards you and roll through underneath then run to the other end and jump over the lower set. Run along the passage to the next pit. This is trap filled. At the front and at the back a rotating blade is moving from the left to the right and back again. In between are three stomping doors with pillars between each. The first one closes first, then the second, then the third. Wait for the first to open, then jump to the first pillar. Press Interaction while in the air to land on the first pillar and keep your balance. Quickly jump to the second, again pressing Interaction while in the air and in the same fashion to the third. Then jump to the gap in the wall ahead. Shimmy to either side and wait for the rotating blade overhead to move aside. Then jump up and climb out of the pit. Follow the passage to the Scarab Lever at the end, behind a fence. Through the fence you can look into the chamber with the obelisk. By using the lever you will lower the final bridge.

I've gotten to the passage with the Scarab lever and I dont have a cog to complete the lever to activate it. Is there something that I missed or is there a lever in the huge room with the blades. I tried activating them to try a different way around the room but I still didn't find any cogs to fit the Scarab lever. Please help. Thanks! ?(

Tomb_Raider04

Hey I'm stuck without the last cog to use on this lever. Can any body help me with this?

I'm here:

Run along the passage to the next pit. This is trap filled. At the front and at the back a rotating blade is moving from the left to the right and back again. In between are three stomping doors with pillars between each. The first one closes first, then the second, then the third. Wait for the first to open, then jump to the first pillar. Press Interaction while in the air to land on the first pillar and keep your balance. Quickly jump to the second, again pressing Interaction while in the air and in the same fashion to the third. Then jump to the gap in the wall ahead. Shimmy to either side and wait for the rotating blade overhead to move aside. Then jump up and climb out of the pit. Follow the passage to the Scarab Lever at the end, behind a fence. Through the fence you can look into the chamber with the obelisk. By using the lever you will lower the final bridge.

I'm here at the Scarab lever without the last cog to open the gate. Thanks. ?(