Posts by treenut

:mad: That guy is making me crazy ... not only his regaining health but why the hell doesn't he shut up ;) ... he keeps saying the same over and over and over and over... :shout: AND I WANT HIM TO DIE AND SHUT UP. :D

thanks for listening ;) :roll:
    I hope to kill him soon but its frustrating ;0

Is there some trick to grappling i dont get... I got my grapple stuck to the thing 2 times but lara let it go .. How do i pull so the statue comes down? most of the time i cant get the thing to stick on there!

Thanks :D After i posted the message i tried another 4 times and then i got passed the first kinves section and died ;) so i just whined to early :0 ...

sorry about that ;) ... Its a fun game .. .Altho i kinda dislike i can't use the step left / step right anymore to position lara exactly where i want her its a bit clunky!

I didn't make it as far as you got..so you probably passed the point i am stuck at.

I am in a room where i have to put the three boxes on the tree spots to open a door. So i do that ... then the door opens so far so good... As soon as i enter the room the door shuts behind me and the small video starts.. OMG the floor is moving away and kinves from the sealing start swinging in front of me...

What do i do then? ...cuz i can't move lara until i die and am reloaded :s very frustrating. the game shows me a blue arrow pointing down ...but before ducking or anything i die. (almost asif the cinematics contains the dying and not the gameplay) am i supposed to take that route?