Posts by Bantam

Original von dotcom
    It's not a bug, you just have to complete the game and get all secrets.

how can it be a bug look at this

save file 1: All awards collected, Croft Manor completed, all levels completed, all time trials completed. (im sure all awards have been collected, i checked, checked and checked a few more times) and i only got 98% completion

save file 2: all awards collected, croft manor completed, all levels completed, 4 more time traisl to complete and ive got 100%

how can that be right? try and explain to me how that cant be a bug

PS: it must have been a bit confusin for u lot, i jus kinda assumed that u knew on my 1st save that i can only get to 98% after full completion

ive played through the game a 2nd time and ive got 100% even though i havent dun all the time trials yet

it must be a bug

my advice to get 100% is complete all the levels with all secrets unlocked, then fully complete croft manor and finally do the time trials

i still have my original tr1, thats my fav one ever although the graphics were bad

did you notice they could not make a sky, if you look up at light sources, its just plain rock and especially when you are just about to enter the great pyramid from natlas mines. Where you fight the man with the shotgun, they had to make the whole place a cave [hehe]

they also had to tie up her hair because they could not make her hair move properly lol

you have to get all the orbs swinign so that all the electricity is flying everywhere then you have to get off the gun and grapple the sword piece above you

(the sword piece only comes out of the sheild when all orbs are succesfully swining)

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
    It doesn't give you a time before you load it. Sure that what you are seeing is not the time you needed when you played it last time?

I think the trials were mostly ok, except for Ghana, which I had to try three times.

i had start it over once because near the start, when you grapple the raft over, for some reason, when it hit the wal it turned onto its side so when i tried to jump from it, i could not jump far enough so i wasted about 4 minutes and gave up :)

the rest of the time trails were a breeze (kazakhstan = most stressful)

they are interesting pictures but the man with the long hair scares me :cry:

the man with the long hair has the same expression in both pics though... i think he would go well in a harry potter movie :happyjump:

nice effort overall though

PS: the eye patch is a bit too 'james bond' but it still looks ok :roll:

make sure that while you are swinign on the rope, you are swining enough.

to be safe, pull back while you are swinign and she will swing higher each time, this will give you enough height to jump across

or you can try moving up the rope ;-)

just one thing i have to say about the japan level, when she jumps behind the bar and gets ready for action, does she really have time to look in her handbag, find her hairband and tie up her hair aswell as ripping her dress and converting her handbag into a rucksack... not forgetting putting on her headset aswell :-)

i know where the last 1 is!

at the plane wreck, face the plane wreck and look to the right

There is a piece of scrap metal across the gap. grapple it and pull it down the hole and the last silver is behind it (if thats the last silver)

i know these 5

1) on the 1st side of the mountain (where you start) go all the way up to the top until your hanging onto the snowy ledge ready to jump up and smash the wall to go through. Dont go up, instead carry on shimmying to the right and you can climb up and get silver #1

2) on the other side , you will jump across, slide down and then slide down again and you will be on a steady platform. You then have to run across the part that will fall so you jump onto the swining pole and then grapple across. Ok now that you are on that ledge look behind you at the wall (use RAD if your not sure) but there is a fragile part of the wall. Shoot it and jump across for silver #2

3) when you get to the open area where you have to fight all the men (the area with alot of explosive barrels), look at the wall to the left (from a view of when you are entering the room) there is another fragile wall which u can smash by shooting it, revealing silver #3

4) when you are jumping across the moving ice platforms along the icy water, carry on going and jump onto the platform on the left, the silver is very easy to spot. So jump over there and get silver #4

5) when you enter the main tomb area, (before you have swung across to the other side) quickly kill the snow leapoard and run down the left flight of stairs. As soon as you get to the bottom look at the wall (use RAD to exactly locate it) and there is ANOTHER fragile wall. Smash it and get silver #5

theres another silver isnt there? hmm ive forgotten where the last 1 is but i hope that helps

the only ones i found by myself where japan and ghana, i would have found england if i had remember to push in block III before i left lol

i had pushed in block I and II but not III lol :slapforehead:

the gold ones require a bit of thinking as well as looking around. There are alot of threads that are dedicated to the secrets of each levels. You will find the answers there :-)

oh

*never gonna use it*

i just love using the matrix style jump and sliding under them so they flip up and you can shoot them as they fly into the air ;-)

in england we have 3 years in infants, then 4 years in junior and 5 years in secondary school

you can then go to college or sixth form if you want to and then move to university

smart people and stupid people are all thrown into the same school unless your rich then you can pay to go to a private school

:mad: stinky rich people :shout: