Posts by leapfreak

I played on the easy level and it was exactly that! Lara was getting hit constantly but it barely touched her health bar. I had her shooting and jumping around and he was defeated very quickly. I would definately recommend the easy level for it

Ooooh must try that! I like her swinging tricks aswell! I sent ages in the gym just making her swing round and round on a pole! I love it when she changs direction mid-swing!!!

I need to get out more!

Well done on completing it! I am still playing and am really enjoying it but I was thinking that it seemed too short. Levels used to take ages to complete but seem shorter now than the used to be

and full of very useful information! I usually struggle through TR games on my own until I get totally stuck, hurl my controller across the floor whilst screaming abuse at Lara Croft! Now I've got somewhere to come for hints and tips and Lara gets no more abusive name calling.

Originally posted by Pro Grape
    Let me rephrase... I'm am now an Explorer! haha :) (Don't tell her, but I'm trying to catch up to Koalah!)

*whispers* Your secret is safe with me! ;-)

Thanks tombraidergirl! I've been stuck on that bit for ages and couldn't figure out what on earth I was supposed to do!

Inside the bookcase where you got the shield was a moveable little boocase. On the floor either side of Alistair's desk are two white squares. Place that moveable bookcase on one and then if you stand with Alistair's desk on your left and look up there is a thing o the wall you can use the grappling hook with and another small bookcase will fall down. Put that on the other white square and a door will open in the wall.

The books that stick out have to be pressed in a certain sequence to open another door (someone else posted the sequence on here somewhere) but I don't think it works until you find the tablet with the rhyme on that relates to them - sorry I can't remember where that one was in the mansion!

Hope that was some help and made some sense!

When you swim under water there is a little area with a face carved intot the stone that you can't swim up to because of a water current. On my game it looked like it was glowing a greenish colour. When the four crystals are pulled the stone with the face on will open

I was excited about TR6 as it was the first TR for PS2 and I was expecting great graphics to enhance a great game. All I got was great graphics. I found the game really disappointing and for a tomb raider she spent very little time in a tomb! I enjoy having a variety of tomb and city levels but TR6 was pushing it a bit!

TR7 is a great game with an interesting plot. I love the way its gone back to playing tombs and cities to give a nice variation!

I think I'd probably say Legend too. I loved first few TRs when they were in he old style. I was really excited about Angel of Darkness but disapointed when I played it. Legend seems much more likethe old style Tomb Raider and the fantastic graphics definately improve upon a fantastic game

I can't see the pic either but the description sunds cool! It made me giggle where the seller has put he needs to get rid of his TR statues to make way for spongebob squarepants! lol