Posts by Stacey

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES IT'S TRUE!!!

after many hours of whinning on here saying i can't do the england level i completed it last night at -

3:34 am :]

sorry it was so random but i had to say it...

anyone else completed it???

wanna share some secrets with me how to get all of the clothes ect ect.....

SOMEONE PLEASE I AM BEGGING HERE!!!

i have swapped the lantern things around and everything, i have tried jumping and swinging but no good. swimming i have tried and that just does nothing.

someone must know what to do! you guys have all completed it, ome on help a lara croft fan please?

seriously someone please help me in england...

i really can't find out how to get into the castle thing. someone said try changing the way the lanterns are but it's not doing any thing.

please someone, becuase its just not working out well

okay

i have seriously been tryng and trying to get into that castle..and it's just not working. i have tried lots of things =[ it's not wroking

someone please help me, how do i get into it?

oooooh yes by the way i forgot to ask

is there any way i can select a level that i have already done?

because i really love the japanese level it's my favourite and i want to do it again

can i or can't i?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have gone down through some dongeons i think...and i am in a room where you pull a triggor and cages fall down

what do i have to do?? i am stupt

can some one please help me??

by the way

i just figured out take the forklift thing wih u all the way through...it will lift up the gate!!

i just answered my own question =]

bring down the fork lift..and smash the fake wall open, it's behinde the crates..thats where i am up 2 and i am waaaaaay stuck!

hope this helped u :D

i really don't know how 2 describe =[ i'm sorry.

erm okay u r suppose 2 push it out of the way but it won't let me?
    have i missed something or sumut along the way? cuz it's really not making scence

oooook

truth is, it's not a boss fight....yet

i am stuck in england

okay so i have moved the crates from the stairs goin dwon entrance. and i av demolished the weak brick wall okay with me so far? gd...
    so then errr....how do i open the gate? u know after u av gona past those spears comin out real quick...

how do i do the gate..i'm really stumpt...help i would really love :-)