Posts by 2Coats

Original von tombraidergirl

very glad to hear it. :D

could you post the solution? (I didn't look, don't want to ruin the fun) In case anybody comes along who has the same prob. Thanks.

The solution is to read the FAQ on the link you posted and then play it over and over. In my case around 30-40 times. Dont play the level more than 5 times in a row or you develop rage. Try to learn something new every time you play and don t worry if you make a mistake.

Im trying to get past this part of the game. There is one section where the floor drops off before Indy lands from his previous swing.

Can anyone help me out how to do it as he always falls before he can get a swing o ff!:ouch:

Original von MikeTango

I got the broken sword and climbed up the tower again. but how the /§"()"!§ do i slide down the rope? Indy keeps saying things like "AAAAAAaaaaahPLOK"

Dont you go back the way you came? Go back to the tower were the cable is strung up from and slide down it ala commando style!

Is that the bit you mean?

Original von tombraidergirl

What I did was cutting the vien before collecting the Idol, I cut it at the side I wanted to get out, the one losest to the save shore. This way I was out of there in no time. Well the croc was quiete close and Indy might be a bit stuck after the cut but I made it the second time (first time I was so shocked that the gatotr was free again)

:lol: :lol: 1st time was shocking 12thtime was :ouch:

Original von aceindy

After I lock away the crocodile and finally get to the artifact the floor breaks and I fall into a water hole. I then swim down to the opening and it shows a machete icon to which I pull out the machete, but I can't swing the blade to cut the vines to let me out. I've drowned a few times. Is this a glitch or is there something I'm not doing right? The machete will not swing under water.

You have use the right mouse button to use it. I cut that before I started to go up the cages, but after Id got the ally trapped.

BTW, cut the vines furthest awy from the croc as it swim rather quickly toward you. Had major twiddling problems with this! Died about 12 times. :ouch:

I died about 4 times....

The trick is to kill the jfish. Then use the C key to go to 1st person and repeatedly shoot one of the eyes of the kracken. This forces it to back off and then you can plant one explosive.

Watch out though because the swim forward key is unresponsive after it explodes.....

Do this 4 times....

:D

The large area where you got the trident coin. Jump into the water and head to the West of the cavern. Look at the map!

If you go right to the end wall, and turn around you will see a square looking building underwater. It has the cracked wall that shows you can dynamite it!

There you go.

Actually, you can help me. Im stuck in the area past that where the rope is....! As Im just about to get the kracken coin.

See you on the other side! :wink:

The levels are quite short in duration, so you dont really notice. Alas, just like most console games, the bl__dy controls are fliddly and sometimes mean that you mess up a series of qucikfire moves and end up dieing and therefore repley the level.