Posts by K-Raider

I think im stuck at a bit which is probably not that difficult but i just cant figure it out.

Its not far into the England level (just after you pull the sword out of the stone and go through the gate)
    Im jumping from flagpole to flagpole and then onto this draw-bridge like thing and when Lara jumps onto it it comes down but then I cant get onto it and when i let go it goes back up.
    Do I have to jump backwards or something and get back on a flagpole?

Help would be appreciated, thanks

After the guy stops screaming in your ear 'get out of there, get out of there!' you press -

Up
    Up
    Right

Lara starts to move and a sequence starts. The buttons you need to press after that appear on the screen, the first one is L2 i cant remember the rest but you'll see them yourself

Im stuck in the chamber with the damn in it.

What I have done so far in the chamber is to work my way all the way around it twice and I have activated both of the buttons on the floor and the platforms adjacent to them has turned around. I have also tried to grapple the cog thing on the statue on the wall between the two revolving platforms.

Im just not sure what else to do or which part of the chamber im supposed to do it in. Ive explored the water too and found the silver secret but I dont know how to get the damn open.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!