Posts by Loxy

k, what you do is: you place 1 box on the middle pressure plate, place another box on the right pressure plate and barely touch the 3rd one with lara's feet for a second, then when the cinematic is over step onto the pressure plate again and watch the door. step offa the pressure plate when the position off the door matches that of the one shown in tombraidergirls picture, and then just climb up the door to the gold reward.

that probably means you're trying to stay completelyout of reach of the monsters body attacks; don't try to completely hide from it; instead jump around fairly close; the monster is pretty slow with it's attacks so as long as you keep jumping and dodging around it won't hit you

it's supposed to emulate playing from dos, so I'm not entirely sure it works, but I've had a reasonable success rate with it on older games.

hmmmmm sephiroth, as much as I hate the bastard he must be one of the best villains ever.

Compared to him Amanda is a complete wuss....

nope, I woulda liked to have kurtis's shuriken in legend tho

but the end of AOD is very closed; it leaves no opening whatsoever in that storyline.

Originally posted by Pretorian
    I hate those fucking programers they fucked up lara only thing good about it is graphics but the cameras are insane its like in the TR6 cameras spining around and you going the opposite way its bullshit.
    The monster the problem is i shoot the bells but the grapple wont couse i have to aim it how the fock am i supposed to aim it when i have 3 sec at most i have to shoot holster my guns aim and use grapple and pull by that time the focking monster hits me 10 times focking idiot programers.
    And wtf is all this shooting in TR7 and Boss fights this is not Prince of persia they focked up the game totaly and where is the spinning menu,enigmas,riddles all we do in this focking game is shoot and shoot and boos fight fuck!!!

plz try not to swear.....

and it's not as hard as you make it sound; you don't have to aim the grapple; the grapple should lock onto the lever almost without aiming; the thing I did wrong mostly in the start was bashing holster weapon to often;

the first time I did it correctly tho the monster didn't even hit me; Some advice maybe: first shoot a bell a few times while constantly dodging, when the monster just struck with its body (so not the spitting attack) stop moving and concentrate fully on hitting the bell; once you hear the right tone just press holster weapon once and wait a second or so then grapple (without really aiming, just make sure you're sorta facing a lever) and pull.

Originally posted by Will4389
    I couldn't be bothered to read most of the comments in response to my last on the topic of why everyone hates aod, but i get the idea. Someone said about it didn't feel like a TR, i actually think it felt like more of a TR game than legends did. I do agree with inconsistencies in the storyline but it still followed the progressive story with von croy etc. And although most of the added touches like money to bride people etc didn't work out, i like the idea that core were being a bit more inovative to try and rejuvinate the series, lara had already lost face anyway, tr3 was her peak and then she went down from there. So i can't see how aod could be seen as the fall of the TR series either..

more like a tr then legend?

the only real tomb you get to raid in AOD is the one under the louvre.......

hmmm, don't remember; I remember the door closes again behind you, but I don't rememer how to get outta there again, tho I thought it wasn't to hard to spot the way out.

meh; first of all I don't think you're in lvl 8 but in lvl erm...... 5 I think khazakstan was, secondly, run around the outer edge of the room, flip the 4 power switches, sit behind the gun and use the gun to shoot the 4 orbs you just lowered, when all 4 orbs are arcing electricity get offa the gun and grapple the sword.

lol, might give SOME stuff away? that's just about every cutscene and some of the kewler combat scenes in the whole game :P

bler nonsense; as far as I know no-one's ever actually mentioned her age in games/movies or comics.

I'd estimate her at 24-29 or so.