Posts by Sevrinus

Amanda/Monster has a few attacks.
    When she raises a fist and strikes the ground nothing can block that, you have to jump or dodge before she hits the ground (that attack appears under you and explodes).
    But she throws a simular attack at you that the rocks will stop, which is the attack she does most of the time.
    And some times if close she'll throw the wave/cone attack, you have to be moving and dodge as she is starting it to get out of the way of that one, if you wait until you see it it's too late doh.

So yes, some of her attacks won't hit you if you are behind a large rock (any of them will stop her attacks that are air borne).

Like someone said above.
    You can do this whole area without ever getting hit or even shot at for that matter.
    When you come into the area the sea monster comes up on the right, pull your guns and run over to the left side and start shooting the bell as fast as you can, by the time the monster goes under water, and comes up on the left side you'll have it ringing enough he'll come up looking at it. Put guns away, grapple and pull, cut sceen, and turn and run to the right one while shooting it. Same thing happens if you shoot fast enough you'll have it ringing before he switches sides.

The back two are a little more tricky, but just as easy, just run up shooting the one he's not near, and run laura on the edge of the side you are shooting, that will cause the monster to swim under water to check out the side you are shooting, and he should come up looking at the bell, if not a couple shots after.

Hope this helps.

I was stuck like many others.
    I'd done all the secrets, all the time trials, and croft mannor.
    Yet I was still stuck at 99%.
    I'd completed all the lvl's many times getting the secrets, and learning them for the time trials. But I hadn't completed a level since I'd gotten the last secret.

The only thing I could see was that most people that had 100% said they did another level and that got them to 100%, one said from a time trial, another from beating the boss on different difficulty.

I went back and beat amanda on Easy (was on medium before) and that gave me 100%. (* Do this using the Amanda Model for the irony :) Nothing like watching Amanda try and talk Amanda out of turning herself into a monster!)

I'm guessing that after you get 99% if you complete anything in the game that will push you to 100%, even if you are repeating something. Not sure if it works on every level in the game, or just the boss one.

It might be beating the boss (evil amanda) on a different difficulty then you did the first time to get that extra %1-2.

Hope that helps someone.