Posts by WernerVonCroy

I was a bit too early with my reaction. I just tried it, but Kurtis wont aim at the two lids. And with the ''switch target'' button, he won't either. I have the game for the computer and not for the playstation 2. But I don't think that will make a difference. Now I'll just wait for a cheatcode, or something. Cause I'm fed up.

Werner

So if I get this right, you're in the hall with the broken bridge and where the first skeleton was at the bottom and now it''s full of water. Well, you don't need a switch, you can just swim up the way you came down and then you'll be back at the Archeological digsite.

Werner

I'm dealing with Boaz too. But I think you'll just have to keep shooting her. I''ve been shooting her for a long time and she's turning darker green and she's beginning to sound like a dinosaur is being killed, or something. I hope that's good.

Werner

I'm in this room (actually Kurtis is) with that beast (Nephilim Proto? The Sleeper?). What do I have to do there? There is some kind of switch, but I cannot use it. And I just get eaten!

Werner