Posts by Vesper

Practically, the only thing I like or liked about the recent BO's were the soundtracks. I have NFSU 1 and 2, and Juiced on Xbox. Juiced is pretty good, except for having to buy cars, but I got 8 for free from my brother, courtesy to Xbox Live, :happyjump. AND, they've already been "tricked out".

But getting back on topic, I just don't like Burnout anymore. IMO, they rushed the previous ones after Takedown, which made me loose interest.

True, the graphics do look promising. But as I said, I most likely won't even rent the game, because of the fact that the past games after Burnout 3: Takedown, have disappointed me, which had made me loose interest in the series.

Perhaps they've milked it dry, perhaps not. In my eyes, they have. This is what, the fifth? IMO, they rushed Revenge then rushed it into stores so they could get a start on Dominator. If you ask me, it was pointless to make Dominator Burnout 4.5. Were they too busy rushing Revenge and forgot to include the minor updates in Dominator?

I smell idioticy.

But alas, another Burnout game. I wouldn't be surprised if they would release another 5 games.

Happy Birthday Krakatau! Congratulations on your 14th. Not many may know him, but he was one of the people to welcome me to the forums when I first joined, and I'm returning the favour in remembering his 14th BIRTHDAY :party2: !

~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~~

:party:

I just run around the pool. Sometimes when they're enraged, and I'm on the opposite side, they run right in. Works with the wolves on the Lost Valley level.

The gorillas won't step foot on the Midas hand. They don't go over ledges, so there's no way for them to.

I find dealing with all four creatures in unison to be quite easy... :weird:. I hadn't even considered the possibility of it being found difficult to other raiders, [hehe]. Ironically enough, I don't remember getting attacked by them in the game. I know I did, but I have no recollection of it. Perhaps the fact that I only played the level once.

There's a book about a meteor hitting the moon and drastically changing the weather. You might like it Panda. It's called 'Life As We Knew It'.

Originally posted by snake
    you prob one of the few ppl ive met that actually says AOD is better than another tr. I thought it was by far the weakest of the bunch

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and my opinions are found struck as odd to most people. I love AoD. There are some things I dislike about it, as do most people who like it, but nonetheless, I thought it a fantastic game.