Posts by jfmcd

When I make the run from throwing the switch, swimming, to center, etc. even if I don't have a slowdown for any reason and ignore the flames, when I get to column that has the cutout it is gone and the Griffin is nowhere in sight.
    I don't know what the guy above is talking about "turning off the flames".

I've read your walkthrough and watched the video, if you make the jumps, what keeps the Griffin available???

Thanks,

Jim

I see, maybe Fussel was talking about another place.

08/11/07

In some TRA forum I saw a question about Lara's specialty moves and the answer was that someone was in process but not finished with a list for TRA. He suggested the questioner go to a compilation of moves for TR-Legend. I can't find the post again. Has anyone heard of such a list???

Thanks,

Jim

08/08/07

A dummy needs help. In the Atlas room when the globe starts to fall I can't seem to turn around and run fast enough to keep from getting rolled over. Is there a way to run faster??? I try to turn and run as soon as I shoot the second button but the cutscene showing the globe breaking loose won't let me control for a few seconds.

Thanks,

Jim

08/09/07

Thanks guys (gals) I'll give both hints a good try.

Jim

07/27/07

In Level 4, Tomb of Q I'm encountering something that feels like a glitch and I don't know how to move on.

I go from the start of the level to the room with the stone bridge and then to the opening above the entrance and pull the switch etc. and "Checkpoint" shows on the screen. I save the game and move on and die trying to get back. Here's the glitch, when I load the saved game I'm not up over the entrance but at bridge level at the entrance and the bridge is broken in both places but the gate across the way isn't open. I continued back to the opening over the entrance but the switch had already been pulled.

I started over from the beginning of the level and the same thing happened again. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to resolve this or just move on???

Thanks, Jim