Posts by questy43

Something similar happened to me a few times. I was lying in bed and just about falling asleep. Then, I swear to god, something (or someone ) was tapping me on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and guess what ?! :shock: No-one's there. Other times I can hear what sounds like foot-steps. But when I look around there is nobody or no-thing to be seen. Rather frustrating, don't you agree ? :ouch: So, do you think these are just mind-tricks or a very vivid imagination at work ? :think:
    And one more thing, Cassie. I don't think you're paranoid . :-)

a close family member died not to long ago

I"m very sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences. Must have been a very sad time for you and your family.
    And here I am bothering you not to forget your camera. :slapforehead
    It is natural to have dreams of a loved one that's passed away. It's just one way of dealing ( grieving ) with your emotions. The brain is looking after your heart. :hug

Scary they are !!!!! You should see all the tools they used to inflict maximum pain. Gruesome indeed. Only twisted minds could come up with things like that. Sick !!!!!!!!
    But to go back to your ghosts. Have you seen some lately ? :-)

I understand, Cassie. There wouldn't be that many castles in Oklahoma. If any. Rebuilts perhaps. Maybe you should have a holiday in Maine. I've heard they have castles there. Including the obligatory torture chamber. :huh
    Is it far from Oklahoma to Maine ? I've never been to the states. :rolleyes: And do you actually live in Oklahoma City or in the country-side like me. :-)

I talked to a few persons once who said that when they enter a really old building, like an ancient castle or cathedral, they can feel some kind of (ghost-like) presence there.
    Well, I definitely feel something as well in such situations, but it's more like... awe because the building's so old and I always imagine what kind of people were running around in the very place I'm standing back then.

I do agree with you on that one, Red Hell. Castles and old mansions can be awe-inspiring. They are also known as the most common hang-out for ghosts and the like. :shock: Imagine the pain that was being administered to those unfortunate people in those notorious torture-chambers. If you are looking for ghosts I'm sure that's where you'd find them.
    Have you Red Hell or you Cassie ever visited a t-chamber ? I did over there in Europe. Germany to be more precise. The iron maiden still gives me the shivers. It is a creepy and miserable place and I wouldn't be at all surprised to find those rooms haunted. :fear

I know exactly how you're feeling R.H. ! But I'm not sure about your theory with ghosts connecting through memory or something like that.
    I also have my doubts when it comes to " memories " of a previous life. ( Even though I wish it was a fact to be reborn again ) It's because my deja-vu's include people ( and buildings ) which are of roughly the same age as me or even younger at times who I never could have met ( or seen )in a previous life. It's just so damn confusing. :ouch:
    But a great topic nevertheless ! Thanks to you Cassie. :hug
    Nice of you to join us Red Hell. :-)

You are very welcome :wave:
    I forgot to ask, did you ever have experienced deja-vu ? It's kinda weird. You know exactly whats gonna happen almost every detail ( words or a chain of events ) just before it happens. Almost scary :shock: . It's a strange world, isn't it. But I love it.

Besides Deja-Vu ( if you can call it a paranormal activity ) and dreams that come true, no ! :think:
    Then again I never really looked into it that seriously. :oops:
    But talking to you ( which I'm really enjoying ) makes me think about it a little more. :-)

If you would be visited by a demon, you'd need an exorcist to get rid of it. Scary as hell. Have you ever seen that movie ? ( The Exorcist ) Trluy the scariest movie I've ever seen ! :shock: It's R- rated over here which means you'd have to be 18 or older to watch it.
    Just one thing, what does P.R.S. and T.A.P.S. stand for ? :think:
    And thanks for letting me call you Cassie. Lovely name btw......... :-)

You are a very different girl, AmandasGirl. ( Do you mind if I call you Cassie, it's so much shorter then your AmandasGirl ).
    Most people would be delighted for the haunting to be over. Yet you want to be spooked continuously. WHY :awe ?????????????????? :axe
    Must be in your blood. :-)