Posts by susieqhoneybuns

I need help on the lara tomb raider legend version for the nintendo ds.I'm stuck were lara rolls under then slides.Then gets blocked then goes through the tunnel & grab the sliver coin then go through the gates the push the block then swings.then slide jump then jump & jump until lara gets to the pedals that have a rope between them & a round coind that u have to pull.How do i get to pull the rope without getting killed with the pedals between?I need some pictures or something help pls. ?(

i need help pls i'm in peru.i'm at checkpoint were u roll then slide off then go through a tunnel and pick up a silver coin then u go through gates then push the block on this this then swing the sick & jump on the sides the u have pedals sticking out that will kill lara.u have a rope between the pedals

u have a stone in the middle of the pedals.u have too move the stone.the question is how do u move the stone & the jump the rope without getting

killed by the pedals sticking out?i need pictures showing how to do that level.pls help me. ?(