Posts by bevlee

I guess my hand/eye coordination is getting as old as I am, but for the life of me I can't manage all the complex combo moves required to finish. This is the part where you slide down a ramp, hang, drop to collapsing tiles, flip to left, jump, grab, etc. The part that really gets me is the turn in midair. Is there ANY way to simplify this sequence, or get around it? I really want to get all the secrets.

Thanks a bunch. I found it right where you said it would be. My monitor was dim, and I kicked up the brightness a bit. That helped, too.

Please help! I've gotten to almost the end of part 2, collected all but one key, and am searching the bottom of the pool but can't find that LAST darned key. Anybody tell me where it's located relative to the entrance to the pool?

I am running TR1gold on WinXP. It is set up for Win95, 245 colors. I come to end of level 9, Tomb of Tihocan and get through two video clips, but will not go to level 10. Game freezes at end of second video clip and returns to "my computer" page. Any help will be appreciated.