Posts by laracroft2009

Sorry, things have been so quiet, I've got other forums to update as well. Anyway here is an update. With screenshots and trailers being released next winter, I thought that it would be nice if we started getting some questions about the game if you guys have any questions. Please e-mail me with "The Trail of the Unknown" in the subject line, or just PM me. I will put it on a list with answers and I will update it as much as I can.

And not everything will be new in the game. But we will have some new baddies and new puzzles.

Hey there,

I've started building the first level of the game called Trail of the Unknown. We still need more people who are not busy, and that would like to help out. Just e-mail or PM me and tell me what you would like to do. I will give the story out along with a trailer and a few screenshots out as well.

Sorry guys, but I wanted my TRLE skills to get better before I post screenshots of my upcoming level set, The Dukes of Hazzard. Here are some screenshots of the first couple levels. I'm currently working on the fourth one as well. I will post a link to it from my fourms on this once I've uploaded all the pics there.

Okay, then. Since they are moving on then I guess that Kurtis is dead. Because the AoD story has moved on. So Kurtis is dead now. We won't be seeing hime anymore. Kurtis will not be in Tomb Raider: Legend.

I'm very very busy and I do not come on the internet alot to chat in the fourms. I feel that the story is not finished, but who cares what I think. They should have gave it a shot at it. Like I said before I may stop playing Tomb Raider after Tomb Raider Legend is released. I have an idea why don't they make Legened the sixth game in the series and completly romove AoD from it, since they are going to act like it nevered happened.

I read on planetlara.com in the fourms that the AoD Triogly was dumped and I wanted to know what you guys though about it. I personally hate it. I may not want to play Tomb Raider agian after Tomb Raider: Legend but I will follow it and I will update my site on the new games, but I may not play any more Tomb Raider games after TR7 because well they are throwing out the AoD triogly and that is not right. You can tell I'm upset about all this.

Hey!!! I like the movies. Anyway, I did not heard about Resident Evil UNTIL THE SECOND MOVIE CAME OUT!!!!!!!!! I'm one busy person, so I don't have time to play games or sometime custom levels. I got Resident Evil X after I saw the second film. So the films are good for people who never heard about the game.

I never heard of Resident Evil until the Second movie came out. I'm playing Resident Evil X and I'm still at the beginnig, I always die. I have a PC, Playstation, and PS2. So and maybe another PS2 for my brother. I'm also thinking about saving my money to get PS3. But anyway, I have like a total of 5 games, to finish. Lagecy of the Gods Bounus Pack 1 and 2, Resident Evil X, Prince of Persia, and Dark Angel, 6 if I count Angel of Darkness (I'm replaying it for the sixth time now.) So I'm going to be busey for the next few years. 7, Counting Crane's level.

I'm still playing Prince of Perisa and I'm stuck. But at the moment I'm playing Dark Angel and Resident Evil X. Plus I'm playing Lagecy of the Gods Bonus Pack 1 then I'll play Bonus pack 2 and I'm also playing Crane's first level, and well I'm testing my personal level. I have a lot of things to do. But I like to stay busey.