Posts by AmandasGirl

HaHaHa! Thank You! :)

It's not that easy, and it doesn't happen often. It's stoped, but i realy would like for something to happen, nothign major, just to know that i can still do it.

Anyone can do it, it's just that most people run from it or hide [like i did]
    But yeah, it's interesting. :)

Well, i think i'm like that, but i donno...I'll have to see what all i can do.

lol, no i havn't, though i almost did hit my head liek you did the first time i got up on my bed..it was scarey!! :)

Nope Mom isn't stirring anything up! I'm postive on that!
    No, by the time i saw it it freaked out, again..and i would have had to go threw it to actually get to my camera and i was sleeping on the top of a bunk bed too!

well seeing as how i had another experience with an angel last night, for that yes.
    But if its something that's throwing around things, trying to harm you or anything like that-no.
    But if it's just saying 'hi' or trying to get your attention then yes, give it its attention try to help it and go on with life.

i had an experience last night with i think an angel. I was frightened at first cuz i didn't know what it was and put the sheet's on my head, then when i was @ school i started to think it was an angel becuz i thought i saw wings..it was huge!!!
    I still dont know what it was: i like to say it's an angel!!! my mom had a similar experience 2 years ago.

No, i havn't slept there yet, but im not normally alone-my Dad is either upstairs or my Sister is asleep next to me!
    I've been there, but only in the Morning to get my Sis ready for school! [we live @ my Moms]

& It just depends what it is to actually call be Brave!!! XD lol :lol:

U could say that, well i put it as i believe there is a Heaven [and the other one] and that if you don't go to the other places that you stay on Earth and say 'hi' to some other live people..lol.

But yes, u could say it that way.

My parent's just said "Yeah what-ever!" or "oh Cassie!!!"
    But in a way i love to see stuff like that, it's interesting and it makes me wonder what's on the other side rather than just the Human world.

LOl, well i woke up @ 2:45 a.m., i wasn't really UP! lol
    Yes, im the only person-no-one else see's anything, i have told my dad: but he doesn't belive me. nor does my mom.
    yes, i watch Paranormal State, Ghost hunters/ Ghost hunters international.
    and yes, i belive in other things as well like demons and angels!

The time i saw her the first time was around 2:45 in the morning. I've only seen her 2 times. I dont live @ my dad's now so i dont know much about it or even if she's still there.
    I've noticed no smells or temp. changes.
    & yes, i'd like 2 help them, but as long as they dont try to harm me.

I'm into the whole Paranormal stuff. lol & they have a dendancy to attract me and me to them for some odd reason,lol.

Ha-Ha! Kay! :)
    Yeah i've had a couple of encounters! One was when i was @ my dad's and i saw this little girl [she was a see-threw blue] standing in-front of my bed. I freaked out, and went straight to sleep: it was @ night. Then the next day i saw her again but over at my sis' bed. I wanted to make sure it wasn't her, so i looked over at my sisters bed, my sister was DEAD asleep and i looked over at the girl again and did wat i did the last night: pull the blankets over my head and went to sleep!

I honestly can't believe i didn't scream. It was sudden and knowing that i've heard stuff @ night, i think that's why i wasn't freaked-to the point where i screamed. I wanted to talk to her, but i didn't have the cur-rage to!

I've had more: If you want' to know just ask! :)

Ok, so i've had my own personal experiences. & If you want to know just ask, but have you had one of your own or do you even believe in that kind of stuff?

Post your opinions, I'm sure well all be happy to read them! :)

:thumbsup

I had a similar problem. the game would freeze when i played it. There's a patch that i downloaded, from some TR website-and it worked. I think i need to reinstall it [i got a new computer] buti can't remember the website name..That reminds me, i need to ask the person of what it was again and i'll get back to you about it! :)