Posts by alina

hey i have been reading this about the numbers thing, and i had that problem too but wasnt esier if u just asked what the code was, we could have gave it to you and it woukd have been over( or if u prefer to make a mess out of it and fix it yourself thats fine, selfcontent about it, right?), but i guess whatever u do just keep calm and re-read the probloem( with help or not). So i am glad its over!

I didnt make it( to get the painting) but i am trying to get a save game froma another site and it doesnt work. I saved it in my computer in Drive c in save game of lara croft tumb raider and when i open my game its not there!!!! what should i do, tombraidergirl, do u have a savegame for red ghost at the first obscura painting???
    HELP!

hey, i am not sure i entered the right forum but i am having trouble at level TUMB OF ANCIENTS where you need to get past the big room with shiny floor in 10 seconds, i get killed by the sords and all that stuff. HELP!!

hey its me, i havent been righting for a while, that is because i passed a lot of levels without needing help!!!..i am getting better. well i am kinda stuck on something here at The tomb of ancients, where i ahve to do that first jupm from the bridge to the ledge it doesnt work...i mean she just doesnt grab it!!!! what should i do.....?

i was wandering if Sherry has an MSN ID, maybe we could talk about the game there too. if you do or dont please let me know. and in the same post please let your ID there too. i will give you mine too. and also if you dont have an MSN ID, maybe you have an yahoo ID. any one of them will be perfect.

Thanks *-)

Guess what? i am at the Arheological Dig ( or something like that i am not sure how to spell that, sorry) welli am at the begining and i was wandering if you dont fallow all the instruction is there any possibility that you could not finishe the level succesfuly? ( i did that and now i have to go back and do it right. Well i hope i will make it. 8-)

Sherry where did you get your oicture i couldnt find that one in the gallery. Well anyway i am happy with the one that i have allready.

well iimagened that she canat because ...well beacause there is no scene showing her holding 2 guns, i guess that is because the game is not so advenced.

but tomraidergirl i saw in the pictures from the game that she has 2 guns...anyway i gues they are m,ade that way just to make it cool.

thank god, i finally did it, now i am at the place where i clibed the wire to geth uogrades, well my question is , is there ay possibility that i could hold 2 guns: one in one hand and one in the other hand?

TOMBRAIDERGIRL, please answer this post i really need help. loom i am at the Monalisa room and i put the pass in and when i get on the box to jump and grab the edge or the painting i cant grab it...i tried so many times and i cant it dosnt work...i shpould i do to get more time for my position?

PLEASE HELP ME! ANYBODY!!!!!
    ANSWER!!!! :ouch: :mad:

ok tumbraidergirl, i made it to the little box but when i get to the next big one there r lasers cossing and i cant get through...what can i do...go sideways hanging down?

thanks but i got a problem....i cant get to the little box, pass the laisers..i get caught by the laisers before i land on it...what can i do?

THank you so much SHERRY! now at least i have a clue so far.
    TOMBRAIDERGIRL if you are online please answer my post i really need your help
    i am counting on you! :wink:

i have a question for everyone online: i am at the level LUVRE GALLERIES
    and i dont know how to pass the first room with security lasers. i search the internet and it sais that i have to CIRCUMVENT the lasers to work out to the other side. what does that mean?
    HELP :cry:

Tombraidergirl, you were right. after i tried so many times to pass the fire at Reenie's Pownshop, finALY I PASSED. thank you for your advice!!!!