Posts by johnnyboystuck

When i played this game i dont remember ever giving anyone money //and now ive completed it i was left with loads of stuff so i geuss it aint really worth bothering about the only thing i remember giving out was passports in the pawn shop//but hey its a massive game so dont take my word for it.. when i first went in the pawn shop he took what i had and come to think of it i dont remeber him giving me any money ..little shit ripped me off lol when you return thoe with the passports he's dead so i geuss i got revenge in the end.

helloo its johnny its valentines day and im happy: Turn right toward the button on the wall. Wait for the cut scene showing the bomb counting down. Then press the button to open the door. Run out and swerve to the right to the trapdoor. Press Action to open it then jump forward into the hole, rather than safety dropping, which wastes time. Run down the hall, jump near the end to land in a hole and immediately run to the left along the pipe to escape the billowing flames. Or, to get away from the flames faster, jump forward and then start running. (When Lara drops into the pipe and you lose control of the camera, try not to think about what you're seeing and just press forward and left to get Lara running in the right direction.)

If you need any more help after this ,,Well there is none.. lol GROUND LEVEL/TOMBS: There are 2 guard dogs patrolling down here. They are triggered differently depending on which way you enter, so keep that gun handy or make your way around on top of the crypts. There's a small medipak behind some shrubs to the right of the wooden door at one end of the graveyard. (This is where you enter if you come past the doorman.) At the other end of the area, near the metal gate, you'll find some bandages behind the tombs on the right.
    Find the two tall mausoleums opposite each other on the path near the bend in the L-shaped area. Lara can't reach the tops of these, but she can climb onto the smaller mausoleum next to one of the tall ones and jump from there to the taller one. Then, from the top of the first tall mausoleum, take a running jump across the path to the top of the other. Walk to the back of it and jump to grab the vine-covered ledge. Pull up.
    In the PC version at least, you lose control of the camera. Activate walk mode and go to the left to get a chocolate bar. Return to the ledge above the tall mausoleum. You'll have to estimate since you can't really see it. Face the mausoleum, take a few steps back from the edge and jump forward to land on top of the mausoleum. From there, jump down into the fenced-in area to the left. There's a grave with a statue of an angel here.
    Bust down the door of the tomb for an upper-body strength upgrade. Pick up a Desert Ranger clip inside. If you don't care about getting all pick-ups, you can skip this next bit and go right to the exit.
    Now climb onto the roof of that tomb and jump back over the fence to the tall mausoleum roof. Drop to the ground and head for the corner, where you'll find another small, fenced-in area. Climb onto the roof of the adjacent tomb and, from there, jump over the fence. Break down the door of the tomb and pick up more Desert Ranger ammo and some bandages. (If you haven't already received the upper-body strength upgrade, above, Lara will tell you she's not strong enough to do this yet.) Climb on top of the tomb and jump over the fence.
    Return across the path and climb onto the smaller mausoleum next to the tall one. Jump across the path to the other tall mausoleum and from there into the enclosure with the angel statue.
    Climb up behind the angel statue and push it over to open the way into the tunnels. (You'll need the upper-body strength upgrade to do this as well.) Drop into the hole to enter the next level. Could you please let me know when you have read this so i can delete it Thanks Johnny

Im so sorry but i cannot give you any more info on the pawn shop This is all i got /// There's probably is one other way, hey mail me and ill come over and do it for you.. :indy: lmao :indy: :indy: :indy:

Original von alina

ok....fresh out of ides are we too but i think you are right...practesing makes it better! :P

Thank you anyway.....RUNING FOR MY LIFE IS A GOOD IDEA!!! :-D

Hello you!!! my name is johnnywhen you drop into the hatch in the floor //all you got to do is run toward your self just for a feww seconds keep running and you will come to a cut seen where a bloke is smoking a fag and you end up on fire and on a boat but dont worry /you will not die she goes out in the end //then whooopy youve done it ;D

Original von potato :)

hey people, i need some little help in here and i will appreciate a reply from u :)
    i got all the 4 crystals then i went donw to that door, turned on all the water sockets and then i climbed up to the top of the place where i am then i went to that room where i push the rock and then she says somesomething about her being stronger now, now i have been trying for 2 days to get outta there and till now nothing :S, so plz plz plz tell me what to do
    thanx again ppl !!

hello you,, my name is johnny ,,
    //where you climed to pull the lever /you must climbe some more to a little ledge /regain your strenth then climbe to wall all the way to the top //when i got there all i did was a back :haha: flip into the little room at the very top //there is a door there /go through //emmmm and all i can say from here is good luck//he he he he.:D