Posts by TRMania

Okay, I have completed everything but I still need that tricky secret in the gym that is still impossible to get. :run:

I can't correctly jump from the grapple link to the two slopes near the second button; I have adjusted my rope too. :ouch:

What am I doing wrong? I'm using the Sony Playstation 2 game version. :cry

Once again the topic of a third movie has been brought up with a new name for a possible Lara Croft actress, this time the 29 year old Kimberly Kardashian. If you are not fed up with "reboots" and "movies being in 3D now", you may still hope for a third movie in the near future.

[source]showbizspy.com[/source]

If that is the case, I'll complain because Lara has been reinvented too many times and now there are actually clones (Compare all character history from games, movies, comics, books, etc.) now. Lara is a lady of elegance not a bimbo; so I can only hope that Crystal Dynamics steps in [legally] and creates strict guidelines if the movie is infact created but be that as it may, this hardcore enthusiast will be livid. I absolutely detest the movies and I wish they were all created to appear in CGI like Final Fantasy: Advent Children and stay true to the story originality.

:hang

I've become an enthusiast in 1998 and since then, I've purchased all games for Sony Playstation (original), I've accumulated a small collection of TR memorabilia and most recently I have obtained TR8 & TR9. :box

As a hardcore enthusiast, I detest the movies, I wish Lara have never been changed from TR1-6 to TR7-9 to accommendate the TR movie craze, but more importantly I wish Lara would stay as an elegant woman (outside high society) without becoming raunchy and immoral that images have shown (questionable poses and puffing on a cigar) and still be this adventurous lady living on the edge of life. :hang

I hope to get TR5 (PC) soon; I have wanted to create areas in dreams. :chin