Posts by ascho

I saw the video the graphics aren't as good as in the one they showed at the last E3.
    But I got hold of the whole 5 min long trailer (at gametrailers.com) since namcobandai only showed 26 seconds of the real trailer it shows both before Lilly and Jin's fight and what happened when Hworang came flying in.
    But I have to say it is taken off screen and not that good a quality. I myself couldn't listen to what lilly says somethings wrong with audio to the pc
    But enjoy the full lenght trailer

Full lenght trailer; http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=3191

you can also read about the whole 5 min at gamespot:
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/ac…en6/news.html?sid=6149554

second part up now i hope you'll like it and i'll ask for your forgiveness for being so late

Chapter 4: Thieves and Human abilities part 2.

Lara ran as fast as she could, and she had the boy in her view. A man in the bazaar needed to get his cart on the other side. And so he turned it around and started to push it across the street. But then it got stuck, in the dirt, in the middle of the road. The man pushed harder and the mud would pull it wanted its own will but that the owner didn’t know and he kept on pushing. ’Such a useless thing, yet it will have it ‘s own will and won’t give up?’ the man with the cart thought and gave up to the dirt’s will.
    The fat lady began to make her way around it. Lara saw this cart and she knew her eyes held panic but her legs were so strong and willing. They kept on going even though Lara for the most wanted to stop she didn’t know what to do. She felt herself gaining more and more speed with the steps she took. She ran faster and faster, straight ahead, and then she jumped. People looked at this woman; very much unknown to them, in disbelief, like they had gotten to much sun and they were seeing an illusion. When Lara had gotten over the cart she couldn’t it herself. She continued running as if this obstacle was nothing and she wasn’t exhausted. When the fat lady came running around she was shocked to see Lara had come by the cart. She herself had ran around and gotten tired.
    Lara gained more speed. She was so close now, so close. She could touch the boy if only she could reach out to him.
    But when the boy saw Lara he out of a sudden ran much faster then before, and left Lara behind. He threw some of the carts over with some distance in between. Some of the carts had glass, things of iron and kitchen essentials.
    Many people couldn’t get over because of the broken things and they might get hurt. People soon gathered around, to see the damage that had been inflicted. All their hard work had been waist. Soon they began cursing, the one that had inflicted this damage and made them so much poorer. People moved back and went back to their usual routine of the day. Lara came closer and got a clearer look of what had happened.
    Lara made a short jump and then she jumped powerful, and Lara then made summersaults having an accurate aim and eye for where there were clear spots. At last she jumped off her hands and landed elegantly on her legs. Lara was surprised, for every minute there passed on this event she felt her body was a mechanism for itself, which operated without help.
    “SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WAS REAL!” a little boy pointed and screamed to the adults for their injustice. “SHE JUMPED OVER THE CART TO!” he screamed to convince them.
    They began to whisper, most likely starting a rumor or back bribing the woman they knew nothing off.
    Lara had a last look at the market then she turned her back to it and left it behind, like she did with most things, and began to run after the boy.

next chapter is alittle more exciting

It is official now the little tekken movie that was seen on the PS3 trailer show was a little view of what will be a TEKKEN 6 YAY!
    famitsu got the news from Namco bandai wrote gamereactor. dk

And futher more tekkenzaibatsu wrote that there will be a unveiling but not with screen shots and so you can read it yourself
    http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/news…p?mode=article&newsid=426

well express what you think and what you hope for.
    i hope that jun will be coming back and i mean i read about it somewhere that Jin and Jun will have a bigger and a key role in the next tekken installment and it came from namco but i mean i heard some thing like that about tekken 4 and 5 so i don't know how much it can be trusted´but allthough jun did appear in tekken 4 and then asuka in 5. but if you see some screens where asuka wears a head bang she really looks like jun but i don't think she is juns child ?

well i'm babling now but do give your thought

sorry for i didn't update guys i hope i didn't keep you waiting for to long.
    here is the story and yes it is supposed to be short i'll hopefully update the second part soon very soon.
    and thanks for all the reviews and thoughts :shy:

Chapter 3: Thieves and Human arts part 1.

She was just lying there, and waited on Noshi. Once in a while she would look at her hand that now was bandaged, and she would remember her mother. She didn’t want to lie there, and wait for something to happen. Lara then stood up and she looked at herself in the mirror she was wearing some odd clothes. It was a long white cotton dress that went to her toes. Some how she didn’t feel right in those clothes.
    Lara then got her eyes on a chair nearby. There laid some clothes on the chair. Lara went to a chair and investigated the clothes. Oddly to her they seemed so familiar. It was an olive green top with brown shorts. When she touched the clothes she got flashes of memories. She remembered hard cold rocks, delightfully warm water, jungles with so many plants, creatures and sounds. And what she loved most of all; Challenges. Lara then decide fully slipped into them and she felt comfortable in them, she felt at home.
    But strangely she found something missing, it was missing next to her hips. She remembered something strapped to her hips, which had saved her many times before. She got her eyes on a bag, before wearing it she had a look in it. There was everything in it. There were flares, medical kits and some weird plastic metal pieces. She didn’t know what it was or what purpose they had. But she knew she felt insecure without that piece that rightfully belonged to them. Lara found some boots at the feet of the chair. Lara sat down on the chair and she tried one of them and it fitted her perfectly. And in seconds she had tied her shoes
    Lara went to the hall and was about to step out, she didn’t want to spend the rest of her days in this cottage she was going to have a look around in the village, when she thought twice. She saw a piece of clothing, her fingers worked fast with the cotton and she was soon cloaked (Authors note; Like in the Beginning movie in TR4). She found a medal that went with it and she put on the right place so everything was held together by one single thing. How simple this object was but yet it was so powerful to hold it all together.
    When Lara stepped out she felt that the light was burning into her eyes. She quickly pulled her hand up and isolated her eyes from the sun. She looked up at the sky and saw the sun. She had stayed in the cottage, in the darkness, for so long now that she didn’t know differences between light and dark. She felt the darkness had become a part of who she was.
    There were people everywhere. There were so many people, and they were busy, with their own. Lara wasn’t fitting in, with their society. They were wearing, long clothing that was all white, to reject the sunlight. All she was wearing was the clothing, she last remembered. It was a pair of brown shorts, with an olive green top, with a v-cut. It wasn’t exactly what every other person she saw was wearing. She stood out from the crowd she knew she wasn’t one of them. Her clothing was just one of the many things she distinctly knew was telling her she shouldn’t be here. But now that she wore the cloak she was disguised in their community, she was one of them. For now she was until she found out who she was.
    Lara went further down the street, and looked at people that were so much different then herself. Then she felt something bumping into her. She looked confused around, and all that her eyes could see was a little boy. He had dropped what he now tried to pick up. She felt guilty and helped him pick up things the. Then he ran off. He said something on Arabic, and to Lara’s amazement she clearly understood what he was saying.
    He was saying “shukran, shukran” (AN; thank you, thank you).
    A moment later a woman came running, she was apparently running after the boy. She was all red in her head when she started yelling. She looked so tired, Lara could understand that she wasn’t in the perfect shape after all. Then she began yelling again. She was saying “thief, thief stop the thief” and she began running again. She had yelled so high that people turned around, to see what was happening. And then they saw the only two persons that were running in the big crowd, it was the woman and the little boy.
    Lara suddenly turned around, and began to run after the boy. She ran faster and faster, soon she was next to the woman. Although she ran long before Lara and was long gone between the crowds, Lara managed. Lara didn’t understand how she could be running so fast she didn’t even know for how many days or months she had been in that cottage. Lara felt like she didn’t control her body but her body that controlled her. Every movement she made in the crowd, to avoid bumping into anyone, she felt she didn’t have control over them. Lara felt that she had to set things right, she had been the one to help the boy.

To be continue…

dadada..... exciting huh i hope you will review and free your thoughts

I'm sorry guys for not having updated i've been busy with school and the recent TR; L release.
    Right now it looks like i'm going down with a flue :(
    BUT i just wanted to say that i am going to make the Third chapter longer and improved on Friday i think it will be the 21 of april
    I won't say any more about the chapter but i will update Saturday 21 of april

But while i'm here i just might confess that it is two years ago i started writing this fic and i hit a big bump on the way, a REALLY big one, and since then i was out of ideas and thought i wouldn't get any where. that's why i'm a little late because i think some of the chapters from 2 years ago are too short

But you guys are welcome to given me ideas any ideas at all. And if you think about doing so i would appreciate if you PM me instead of posting in the forum dont spoil if i do decide to take your idea up.

I have to go now i can't last one second with out sneezing :o)
    but have good luck with raiding tombs or what ever you guys are doing? :thumbsup:

Hi
    the news is posted on the main page and i just wanted to talk about amanda and can i say she has changed alot.

For those who didn't see it the article is here;
    http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2611.html
    &
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/693/693260p1.html
    remember to see the movie and screenshots !!!

but i don't wounder about it that black thing went through her didn't it?
    she is a total copy of lara, i think they have used the same body and face structure but changed few things about amanda see this link and you'll now what i mean http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/571/571840/img_3430281.html
    She really looks creepy if you ask me, but i do hope she is going to be a really good enemy of lara. in the way i mean it is that i would have to fight alot and have strategies to fight her

Alright thanks for waiting guys! I got your pm TRG i thought it would tell me but it didn't i'm shocked, i'm just kidding.
    but here you go the next part enjoy :D? But let me warn you it's pretty long it filled four pages on word

Chapter 2: Painful memory.

It was lovely weather the sun had shined all day long. And the sky was free from any clouds. The people were enjoying the weather and the silence afterwards. But then something disturbed the people, and the peace of the village. It was a scream, a very high scream. It came from a little cottage.
    A woman turned fast around, and began to walk towards the cottage, where the scream had come from. People stepped aside for the woman, but she wasn’t just any woman, she was the healer. She was respected in the village and they knew. They knew she just wasn’t any woman she possessed great powers. Her name was Noshi. She was the one that searched for Lady Croft, when others gave up, she knew to chambers that others didn’t. The healer found her and took care of Lara. But she will tell you, she will tell you how she found lady croft when the right time comes. Finally she reached the cottage, where the scream had come from. She went to the person that was lying in the far corner of a room. She comforted her, and asked what was wrong since she screamed.
    “Same nightmare again” Noshi asked.
    “Yes, I think so” Lara answered.
    “Does there happen anything… anything new every time?” Noshi asked curious.
    “Yes, a bit. It all gets a bit clearer. And I see it from other perspectives. It all gets clearer, and I get more aware, over what’s happening around me.” Lara answered the curious question.
    “That only means good, you are remembering” Noshi said concerned
    “Remembering what, exactly?” Lara asked with a tone of harshness.
    “Remember, what happened in the pyramid,” Noshi said.
    Noshi gave her a wet towel, which she could lay on her forehead. Lara took it gratefully and smiled. Then Noshi went to the door.
    “Try to remember, what happened” Noshi said, and looked on Lara
    “Yes, I’ll try” Lara said tired.
    “Good, then I’ll collect the last ingredients” Noshi said and sent a smile too Lara and went out of the door.
    Lara lay back on the mattress, she looked up on the ceiling it was filled with dust. It wasn’t one of the finest home. Not like hers, she was used to all kind of stuff. She remembered her father and mother and she missed them. Lara got a surprised look on her face she didn’t know she had parents, not until know. She smiled to her self she had parents. She thought to her self that they must have loved her, even if she didn’t know. She didn’t have a past, she couldn’t remember her past, or at least she would like to think so. She thought all of the time if she didn’t have a past, a past she could remember, what big a chance was there to that she could have a future. She felt lost, lost in this big world. She was all alone and no one was there to comfort her hold her make her feel safe. She remembered only a little, she remembered that she was alone. She was alone all the time, she was tired of it, and so she kept busy. Never at home, no one was there… there to great her, to hold her, to love her. Lara got up from the bed and walked around in the cottage. She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She took the curtain aside from the kitchen window. She looked out and saw all the people that walked around. Every one was busy, busy with their past presence and future. What did she have, her hands were empty. Suddenly she heard glass crack and she looked down. She saw that the glass she had held now was broken into small pieces. It lay all over the kitchen table, but it wasn’t clean. It had lost its purity. Lara saw the red fluids all over the glass. She looked at her hands, she saw red blood come out from one of her hand like a little river, busy, fast and shaping everything in it’s own determination. She touched it gently with her fingers, it was thick and it was warm. Lara went to the bathroom after she had cleaned up after her self. She got some bandages out from the closet. She looked down on her hands when she was about to wash them. She remembered last time she had blood on her hands it was when she, when she…
    Hold on to me love
    Lara was sitting on a seat, next to her was a woman.
    They weren’t alone, the place was filled with people. They were all talking. She looked out the window and all she saw was the sky and the setting sun. She enjoyed being on planes. There was a world above the sky, a world no one man ever could make.
    You know I can’t stay long
    She and the woman were talking… she was her mother. She touched her gentle once in a while, oh how she loved her mothers gentle strokes.
    All I wanted to say was I love you and I am not afraid.
    She felt so secure, nothing in the world could harm her. She looked at her mother, her mothers expression had suddenly changed.
    Can you hear me?
    It had changed from love and gentleness to fear and insecurity.
    Can you feel me in your arms?
    Her mother told her something, but she couldn’t hear what she was saying. People around them were screaming, panic was painted on everyone’s faces. They were saying their goodbyes. All she did was holding her, while she tried to hide the tears that went down her cheek.
    Holding my last breath Safe inside myself are all my thoughts of you sweet Raptured light it ends here to night
    Lara woke in the middle of nowhere she didn’t remember much. She felt so cold, so cold. She opened her eyes, and all she saw was white… it was snow.
    I’ll miss the winter
    Lara got holding her arms around herself, a thin attempt to hold the coldness out. Hold the coldness out from trying to take over.
    A world full of fragile things
    She walked through the snow it was so thick. It was so cold, she kept on sinking into the snow.
    Look for me in the white forest
    Lara crawled through the thick snow. She didn’t remember how she had ended here. The last she remembered was here mother…
    Hiding In the hollow tree (come and find me)
    Her mother… Lara began screaming for her mother. She was afraid she was weak.
    I know you hear me
    She crawled through the snow as she saw something move. She crawled through the snow praying it was her.
    I can taste it in your tears
    Lara crawled as she saw it was her, the person she loved her mother. Lara crawled to her side holding her hand.
    Holding my last breath
    ‘Mother, Mother…’ Lara spoke gently touching her face.
    ‘Lara is that you…?” her mother spoke, Lara looked scared at her mother.
    Safe inside myself
    She wasn’t herself her mother was now pale, her lips blue. She had lost her beauty, but she loved her still.
    Are my thoughts of you
    ‘Lara I am so cold…” her dear mother spoke to her. Lara laid her blanket on her, placing her mothers beautiful face on her lap.
    ‘Mother hold on…’ Lara spoke in silence, she was so scared.
    Sweet raptured light
    ‘Lara you must go…’ Lara’s mother spoke gently.
    ‘no mother hold on… helps coming’ Lara said desperate, tears coming to her eyes and her mothers face became unknown in her brown soft eyes.
    It ends here tonight
    ‘Lara you must gather supplies…’ she spoke wisely, touching her face. She wiped her face from tears, with her cold hands.
    Closing your eyes to disappear
    ‘mother I won’t leave you…’ Lara spoke courageous, holding her mothers hand.
    ‘Lara do as your father once told you in the story…’ she begged her daughter to remember.
    You pray your dreams will leave you here
    ‘Lara you must go… go while there is light…” she paused as she coughed up blood “Lara I love you, I will always be with you’
    ‘Mother no don’t leave me…’ Lara screamed and begged her mother, while her tears streamed down her face. Her face was all hot now caused by the thought of losing her mother.
    But still you wake and know the truth
    ‘Lara I love you…’ and with those last words her mother closed her eyes, and took her last breath. Her hand fell lifelessly from Lara’s cheek to her lap. Lara hugged her mother into her self, she couldn’t believe it she wouldn’t believe it.
    No one’s there
    Lara laid her mother down from her, and then she screamed, screamed on her top of her lungs. She looked at her hands she felt they were warm. She looked scared down onto her hands… what she saw on her hands was her blood, she carried her mothers blood. When she saw her blood on her hands she was empty, empty for life a life full of doubt. But at the same time she woke, she knew what she had to do.
    Say goodnight
    Lara dug in the snow, she dug a big hole. She dug it at foot of the mountain. She pulled her mother to the hole. She had tied the blanket to two big pipes that she had founded. She placed her mother on it, and pulled her mother onto it.
    Don’t be afraid
    She pulled her mother to the hole. With her eyes filled with tears, she descended her mother. She covered the hole with snow again. She had made a cross with some wood she had found, her mothers name was carved into it. She had changed for life, instead of the innocent children eyes her eyes know were filled with determination on every step she took. She wouldn’t be the same again, and she wouldn’t allow herself. She didn’t know how she had survived, but she felt herself change, change from a child to something she didn’t know what brought her way.
    She left the plane behind her she left it with her mothers blood on her hands.
    Calling me calling me as you fade to black

… Lara woke on the bathroom floor, as she felt the loss of her mother once again…
    Song My last breath by Evanescence.

I hope i didn't forget some of the song lyrics if i did i'm really sorry.

I*m sorry i promised that i would poat today but i have a little work to do so i'm really sorry :(.
    Sorry Koalah :cry:

But i would like some more people to review, if it isn't to much to demand :shy: i know i maybe sounded a little to critic but i would like some useful critic, that i can use and learn from and then use to improve my skills with writing. i hope its not to much demanded :shy:

Hi to everyone at TRG's forum.

This is my first fic that i ever have written in my whole life, and obviously it is Tomb Raider. now lately i have different Fanfic projects going on.

I wanted to post my TR fic here since it is a TR forum and i can get TR fans
    oppinion on my fic. and to be honest I am really nerves about posting it.

If you want to post your oppinion please be honest if you think it's bad written then tell me, if you think it's boring then tell me, if you think it's weird tell me, if you think it's foggy written then tell me. all in all i need your honest oppinion, don't lie if you don't like it tell me, if you don't think you can post or say it to a persoan then don't post it

And last of all if you have any ideas at all that you think could improve my story please send them to me at my mail; ascho_90@hotmail.com

But remember it is only the firster chapter so it is alittle mysterious, well here you go

I don't own tomb raider or anything that involves tomb raider. I only own my fic so don't steal it and I mean it.

The unknown time. By ascho

Chapter 1: The nightmare.

Status, paintings and walls falling down on each other. Then there were dark times, I’ll take you to the times, that no one dared to talk or ask about. And she still remembers that time; yes I am talking of Lady Lara Croft, and her disappearance in Egypt.

Pillars, walls, and sand were the last thing I could remember. A nightmare I couldn’t wake up from. I was in a tomb and what I was looking for was in front of me. I slowly took steeps, as I was expecting something to happen, spiked walls, falling floor, big rolling stones and flying slices of metal. Something, anything but there didn’t happen any thing, which was very odd. As I walked I noticed the wall paintings, of humans…. Buried alive. And there on the wall was the painting of the artefact. I began to walk faster; the pictures were making me quite nerves. I walked and walked. Until I was so close, that I could see my own reflection on the artefact. It was beautiful when you looked at it, but how such a thing could hurt the world so much, I did not understand.
    For a second I thought “maybe I should let it be, and turn around.” But I didn’t, I took it up and let my hand slide over it. It was so cold. This THING could bring world disaster or could it? But then the sand in the room moved, and then the room start shaking wildly it couldn’t be an earthquake. It was… a curse. The walls and pillars fell down… down on me. What once made this room incredible beautiful looked like a room where disaster had roamed?
    But the nightmare didn’t have a stop.
    I heard voices around me, discussing in a great length.
    “No, not here there hasn’t been a human being here in a long time” one of them said.
    “This was once one of the greatest chambers” said the other.
    “Oh, then what may I ask was here, Arafat” said the first in protest.
    “It was in the hold of the key, Ramos” said Arafat. Then Ramos got a worried look painted in his face.
    “Leeetttt us get out of here, they say there lays a curse upon this place. And anyone, that sets even one step in side” Ramos said shaking and ran off.
    “Then I guess she isn’t in here” Arafat said and went after Ramos.
    I filled my lungs with air and shouted, but there came not one sound out at all. And then there voices slowly died along.
    I had pain, pain all over my body. And they kept walking further and further, and forgot all about me. And the nightmare started on new again…
    But not this time, this time I saw light… and something got lifted from my body.
    And my body became light as a feather.
    It got brighter and brighter…………

i agree with trg it could be fun if the mansion was back as training level and them like challengers or programmers to the training level but it sounds more and mopre like the movie.
    one thing i find freaky is that laras Hi-tech eye and ears so they can see and hear everything lara sees and hears that's weird

no geisha's weren't prostitutes.
    they were normal women who were clever. they had talent in dancing, singing and ofcourse brains then they were selcted to come to a sort of school where they continued to work on their skills and got better. that i think was a sort of geisha school

after my oppinion they were respectful women