Posts by Whup

Hi...I have a followup question that I hope someone can help with. I am also playing on a PC.

After kicking the guy, and then biting him on the neck, Lara knocks him down, gets the gun, and then grapples with him. I have not been able to survive this battle as yet. I get the gun target symbol as the guy comes towards me, but I only seem to be able to target his leg and shoot there. He then grabs Lara's arms, and I get the key symbols for left and right moving, but pressing those keys in different sequences do not seem to do anything and Lara ends up quickly being shot in the head. Pressing the F key (which is supposedly the melee key) doesn't seem to do anything. I watched a U-tube video of this fight, and the screen showed only an LS sign, and then a blue circle with an X in the middle came on the guy's left wrist area, and Lara shot him. I have not seen just a LS symbol or the blue symbol on my screen.

The answer to my own question.....Mash the A and D keys, and then you have to time pressing the E key just before or just as the red hand in a circle symbol appears. I think I have a lag problem with my set up as I have to start pressing the F key just before the symbols show up in the action before this to be able to knee and bite the guy

Thanks in advance for any tips as to what I am doing wrong.