Posts by JustWasntInMe

wow thats really stupid. what a dissapointing tomb raider experience..."Tomb Rider 7" better be more like the other tomb raiders...tr2 and tr 3 are the best. But if its another AOD im done with the new tr games.

What the heck is up with these new contols??? when you want to run lara walks for a few seconds then starts running?? Thats just crap. When you lock onto a target when trying to shoot it it doesnt even look like your locked onto it so you dont know when to shoot. Its the most frustrating thing in the world. Her movements are SO slow. In the rooftops level in the very beginning when you have to shimy on that wire and duck your feet up, half the time when i press the duck button it doesnt do anything and i cant move at all when i push the forward and backward and side to side keys or anything. Nothing works. I have to wait to plunge to my death before trying it again. Ahh i wish they spent more time on this game, VERY dissapointed with the results. It had great potential with the graphics and all that jazz...Also does anyone know if theres gunna be a new patch thats gunna be fixing more stuff then the last one did?