Note that clicks are what heights within the room editor are measured in, while floor squares are measured in squares (which equal 4 clicks).
- Lara can walk up a ledge of a height of 1 click, without the use of the action button.
- A crawlspace has a height of 2 clicks.
- If the depth of a water pool is 1 or 2 clicks Lara can still run in it.
- Lara will start sliding on a slope with a height of 3 clicks.
- A distance of 2 squares (with equally high platforms as start and target) requires a running jump or a standing jump with grabbing the ledge.
- A distance of 3 squares (with equal height or a difference of +1 click on the target side) requires a running jump and grabbing the ledge. (If the target square is 1 click lower, a running jump suffices)
- Lara can jump up to a height of 7 clicks (just one click shy of 2 squares - so non reachable walls have to have a height of at least 8 clicks (2 squares).