General Level Editor issues and Custom Game WAD Files

• I am hoping to get help with a couple of issues I am Having with the level editor tool right now; Hi, I'm Cutlass1984 and I want to get into Level building for Tomb Raider again but I have a couple of issues; The main one being that when I press the arrow key on my keyboard in the editor the room spins round quite fast making it hard to be precise with my textures. As for the custom WAD files is there a way to get the level editor to recognise the wad that you have used, I mean many years back I had a custom made wad file using an old programme called the WAD merger but i cannot remember if the level converter recognised it.

• The spinning room in the Room Editor is due to the fact that modern PCs are much too fast... I think there is an unofficial patch for that floating around the net.

As for the wad files... I can't remeber... It's been years (maybe a decade?) since I last used the Level Editor. I think one had to edit one of those text files in the same folder as the Room Editor and the compiler in order to get them to work with different file names.

• I found an old PC collecting dust in my Cupboard that I forgot I had; it needed to be repaired and I did that but now with this old PC I can room edit, although sometimes the room does spin around a bit too quick but i adjusted that by reducing my keyboard sensitivity, now with my tool back up and running I need to find a way to make custom WAD files and get the Tomb Raider Level Editor level converter to recognise it any thoughts on this matter?