Burial Chambers

Original von caroldrapper@hotmail.com

cant get into it as I slide down passage

I get into the sphinx head and your walkthrough says that as I slide down passage see a gap in ceiling jump up and grab the ledge etc.I do this but keep landing in coastle ruins.If I take left turn to closed doors and no way out or right and into the ruins and the egyptian adventures cant go to far havent got lasersight also cant find brocken broom handle inroom above snake charmer.

• That sounds like a serious bug. Did you enter the "burial chamber" level already? And then when you try to get the 1st secret it starts the next level?
    Well in that case you cound just ignore the secret.
    Or did you end up in the wrong level right away?

If you play on PC and have a savegame before this spot please send it to my email accout jana@tombraidergirl.com

I have not heard of this before, and none of the other sides mentions anything like it. Eidos doesn't say anything about this either. Did you use any patch? If not you might want to try this. It's possible your savegames wont work after patching so you might have to start again or find a savegame which has been made with the same patch somewhere on the internet.

• I cannot enter the burial chamber.I go straight into coastle ruins as I slide down the passage in the sphinx head.I dont mind not having the secret but when I continue into the egyptian adventure I cannot find the broken broom handle in the room above the snake charmer so I cant make hook to get the other set of keys and I cant get to the lasersight.

• I'd say you should try to contact Eidos. I cannot help you with this. That sounds like a serious bug and I am not surprised that you cannot continue from there.

Original von tombraidergirl

I'd say you should try to contact Eidos. I cannot help you with this. That sounds like a serious bug and I am not surprised that you cannot continue from there.

thanks for your help I will contact Eidos see what they say