Emperor's Tomb - Chain Problem

• ok so here is the question
    i close the big gator in is place and i am stuck at jumping from a chain to another
    i jump on the first chain but the direction of the swing is wrong
    if i try to turn it will stop the swinging and after that i'm stuck
    i tried to claimb till up and push the same time "forward" and "jump" but didn't work
    any ideea :ouch: :ouch: mail me at cucubau888@hotmail.com

• i forgot to say that if i push the fwd and action key when i am on the whip is working -he start to swing but is not working with the chains
    tks

• I got stuck with the chain swinging bit too. This was due to a bug in the game. If you change the control keys, the game fails to map your new forward and backward controls onto the chain sequence. The answer?
    Either return to the default control settings
    or
    Go to the Lucasarts website and download the update patch which will fix your problem and, I suspect, others.
    :lol:

• I've been trying to jump to the horizontal pipe ay the castle in Prague for a week now. I've tried a running jump, a standing jump and anything else that looks like it might work, Indy always falls to his death. Am I just hopeless or am I doing something wrong?
    Of course, if the game had a decent save function I would save just before I jumped. But it doesn't and I have to drag my weary butt A-L-L the way back from the start of the Prague level. Why, oh why did the game authors do this to us? I remember there use to be programs for the old Spectrum, Commodore 64, Dragon 32 computers that you ran before loading a game and they allowed you to freeze the game and save it at any point, even when the original game didn't have a save option. Does anyone know if such a facility is available for the PC? I'd appreciate any help on this. Feel free to email me on:
    bobk1@lycos.co.uk

• :sun:
    I've discovered that ALL my problems with jumps were due to other utilities running in the background, e.g., Zonealarm,EZCDCreator etc. These were stealing processor time and taking the edge off Indy's perfomance.

Before you start Indy, RIGHT-click on each of the icons at bottom right of screen. If there is an option to CLOSE or EXIT, do it.
    Now start the game.

• I am having the same problem! I can't grab onto that pipe, either. I closed all the background applications, but still could not do it. That definately improves the perfomance of the game overall, but I can't jump onto that pipe. I did it once, but fell again for some reason. Any suggestions?